Error

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Archery1969

Anyone seen this before ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

It's just part of the sites firewall to prevent unwanted traffic but may on some occassions throw up a false positive, you just need to confirm your not a bot and it'll let you past
Archery1969

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:07 pm
It's just part of the sites firewall to prevent unwanted traffic but may on some occassions throw up a false positive, you just need to confirm your not a bot and it'll let you past
Hi Dallas,

I did confirm i wasn't a bot, several times, seems to have got stuck in a loop. Don't see it on my mobile, hence my post, its only via Desktop/Chrome.
Dallas

Archery1969 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:30 pm
Dallas wrote:
Hi Dallas,

I did confirm i wasn't a bot, several times, seems to have got stuck in a loop. Don't see it on my mobile, hence my post, its only via Desktop/Chrome.
Do you have another browser you can try from that same computer?
Have you viewed it ok with that comp and browser in the past?
Archery1969

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:48 pm
Archery1969 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:30 pm
Dallas wrote:
Hi Dallas,

Do you have another browser you can try from that same computer?
Have you viewed it ok with that comp and browser in the past?
It was working fine until around 8.00am this morning. Never seen that message before and that's not my machine's IP address either. Will have a look using Edge or Firefox shortly. Thanks,
sniffer66

The IP will be your internet address and not your local, router assigned. Usually see this from behind a proxy where many are sharing the same IP - usually a business setup. Or from the same pool of addresses used by your ISP You could try rebooting your router and see if it grabs another address
Archery1969

sniffer66 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:13 pm
The IP will be your internet address and not your local, router assigned. Usually see this from behind a proxy where many are sharing the same IP - usually a business setup. Or from the same pool of addresses used by your ISP You could try rebooting your router and see if it grabs another address
Strange as I am using my home router.

Will do.

Cheers

Return to “Support”