football in-play markets

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
mobile

Is there are a simple way of checking when using betangel as to which matches will be going in-play?
wrexham casual

Log onto the Betfair website.

Click Football.

Click Coupons.

Look for the day you want and along side it 'In-Play Coupon'.

Sorted ;)
mobile

Sorry, perhaps I didn't make it clear.
I meant working within betangel.
Looking for something that gives betfair market information. If I am looking at a particular league, I want to check quickly which matches are due to go in-play without having to switch to betfair.
Have used this on a previous software I had.
luck7

What I usually do is go through the games that I want to play now if I see the game has a lot of sub-market so I understand he probably also will go in play if he has a little so I guess he did not go to the In Play
Example: A game that has just match odds and under / over 2.5 will not be in play but if the game has a 7,8 sub-markets he sure to go In Play
mobile

Luck7.
Quite agree with you.
That's exactly what I am doing at the moment.
I look at a league to see which matches,if any, are going in-play.For what I do there is no point in wasting time looking at matches which don't qualify.
Was just hoping that there was something that I had missed, as betangel is relatively complex and I am a new user.
Many thanks to all for your help and suggestions.

Return to “Support”