Trading from South East Asia

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

As you know, I trade all the time using Bet Angel. This is a massive incentive to make sure it is operating at its best , so we do spend a lot of time looking at the way we interface with Betfair. We are aware of all the positives, and negatives, of the various ways in which people interface with Betfair. We also acknowledge that different types of connections or trading styles may create different end user experiences. So we are constantly looking at ways of improving things without disrupting existing users.

I had a look at your account and you don’t appear to be using any custom connection settings. So, especially given your location, you are not getting the best performance as it stands. If suggest upgrading to version 1.25 and somebody from support will be in touch with you to maximise your existing set up. We can look at anything else at that point as well.
aligammack

Great thanks,

I have played around with the custom connection settings before but have never found any major difference so some technical help with this would be great. I'm sure I am not optimizing my connection at the moment.

I now have version 1.25 so I will wait for support to contact me.

Thanks

Ali
aligammack

Thanks for your help with this Peter.

I'm noticing a big difference. I'm now using connection mode 13 and dynamic tuner is currently set at 5.

I'm going to continue to play around but all in all its working much much much better!

Ali

Return to “Support”