P&L Not reporting>>?

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
PeterLe

Morning,
Not a major issue, so placed this here rather than via email support..(In case anyone else is seeing it...)

I logged into Betfair this morning via BA to check a market and noticed that the P&L's were all at zero (See image 1), whereas I knew that they shouldn't be...
So I logged into Betfair directly and saw that correct P&L's (see Image 2)..
Is there a reason why it is not being displayed correctly via BA? Or am I missing something??
Thanks for your help
regards
Peter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by PeterLe on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeterLe

Whoops just noticed the first image didnt load...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PeterLe

PeterLe wrote:Morning,
Not a major issue, so placed this here rather than via email support..(In case anyone else is seeing it...)

I logged into Betfair this morning via BA to check a market and noticed that the P&L's were all at zero (See image in post below), whereas I knew that they shouldn't be...
So I logged into Betfair directly and saw that correct P&L's (see Image in this post)..
Is there a reason why it is not being displayed correctly via BA? Or am I missing something??
Thanks for your help
regards
Peter
PeterLe

Sorry Please ignore....

I've just logged out of BA and back in again and now the correct P&L's are being shown??
LeTiss

I was having problems this morning with BA, especially with Guardian

My main reason for replying Peter is to stop you looking a billy no mates - 4 posts on this thread all from you

:)
Euler

I've only traded on aussie stuff this morning and it seemed ok. Try switching connection modes to see if that makes a difference, that would isolate it as an API problem. Try mode 0 or 1 and see if the same issue occurs.
PeterLe

Ha ha Cheers LeTiss!! :D
I didnt intend posting the third one...I tried editing the first post, but ended up posting again!...
Anyway, all's fine this afternoon!

Return to “Support”