What the Hell happened!!!

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
gange10

Hi GUys and Girls

Lost a lot of money tonight on the Colchester VS Bournmouth game (in play) I was trading the draw (80 min) got into the trade fine no problem but then it would not let me get out the price went down (good) still would not let me green up or lay at all!!! Then it did the counter thing 6,5 etc but stopped after 1 second nothing, Betangel was still getting data as the price was still moving so Internet connection was fine.... guess what 2 mins later they scored and I lost a lot of money I am furius.....I tried everything, right now I want someones head...

I need to know what might of happened it was fine it let me into the trade but unable to exit it??? It was fine for the game before (Levakusan VS dortmand) fine for entering the trade but unable to exit I had to turn it off and start again!!

If this is a professional trading platform I need to be protected against errors like this with the software I have paid for.

Help is required thanks!!
PeterLe

Did you keep a copy of the log ??
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

As Peter says, if you send us a copy of the log we can look into it. Unfortunately your forum email address doesn't match anything on our records so we can't proactively contact you.

The software is performing normally, so at a speculative guess it may have been your liability settings that stopped you from placing the bet.

Return to “Support”