Anton Kreil - Institute of trading.

Long, short, Bitcoin, forex - Plenty of alternate market disuccsion.
oscar123

Haha! Thank You Ghandi, I shall bare that in mind!

Perhaps you should set yourself up as some sort of spiritual advisor Jeff? Maybe that is your calling? Maybe that is where you will make your million!

You do seem very well qualified to do so, far better qualified than to be a professional trader.

I'm sure with the right kind of profile and following that there is good money to be made! A lot of the big firms in America all hire spiritual gurus to work with their stressed out angry and unproductive staff!

Good luck to you Jeff.
Iron

oscar123 wrote:Haha! Thank You Ghandi, I shall bare that in mind!
Bearing things in mind is a route to never ending procrastination (note spelling).

Do it or accept that you'll go through life making the same mistakes. Believe me, I know.

And yes, I realise that you were being sarcastic/passive aggressive, and you have no intention of becoming a nicer/happier person (although maybe offline you are a nice guy), but hopefully someone will benefit from this exchange. You may want to carry around the burden of your negative emotions, but some people want to be happy. And btw, don't confuse cynicism and critical thinking. :)

Anyway, feel free to have the last word. Take your best shot. :D

Admins - Is there a way of blocking people in the forum? As on Twitter, I really don't want to waste my time with trolls, and would love it if I could just block them and leave them talking to themselves! :lol:

Jeff
Iron

Admins -

Can we make a rule that Mugs and his courses are no longer mentioned in the forum?

The bitchiness towards someone whose only crime is to offer coaching for traders lowers the tone of the forum. I don't want this forum to become like other forums I won't name... :?

Jeff
oscar123

I did actually go to the trouble of googling my bares and my bears, though still managed to get it wrong!

I was actually being genuine in taking on board what you said, its something i know i need to work on. Though to me psychology and discpline etc isnt the difference between winning and losing, its the difference between winning and winning big.

I was also being genuine in suggesting that maybe you could make a lot of money in a different field. You are clearly an intelligent man Jeff, it would be of no surprise to me at all if you were to make a million, though i would be absolutely shocked to bits if you were to make it trading/gambling.

Namaste!
oscar123

Admins -

Can we make a rule that Anton Kreil and his courses are no longer mentioned in the forum?

The bitchiness towards someone whose only crime is to offer coaching for traders lowers the tone of the forum. I don't want this forum to become like other forums I won't name.
Iron

oscar123 wrote: Can we make a rule that Anton Kreil and his courses are no longer mentioned in the forum?
There's no comparison between constantly having digs at someone who's a member of this forum - including insulting his integrity and the intelligence of people here who have attended his courses - and responding to a post asking for information about a financial trader who's unconnected to this forum.

How would you feel if you were Mugs? Would you enjoy being ridiculed like the kid who's picked on at school because he's different in some way?

Jeff
oscar123

Ive said nothing about mug that you havent said about Anton.

You cant expect everybody just to say nice positive things about other people all the time. Especially if you are guilty of ranting and raving at other poeple yourself, youve got to expect a bit back.

If you are going to build up a public profile like that and then start whoring yourself out, trying to lure 8-10 men a month back to a hotel for some sort of £300 a pop trading gang bang, then i think you will get some criticism from the keyboard warriors,whether that is deserved or not. You will also,as is the case here, get a lot of support from people on the other side. Just like on amazon, all the products get good reviews and they get bad reviews, you cant expect everyone to just say good positive things all the time. I think he gets far more good press than bad, im just offering an alternative view, thats all.

I know ive probably over done it and really shouldnt have bothered, but its nothing personal, just offering an opinion, just like you did on Anton. I just didnt like the way he went about it from the start, it all seemed very fishy to me, but i will be the first to admit that i could have the wrong end of the stick and his intentions are and were purely innocent.

As for how he feels, i would say that he is rubbing his hands at the prospect of getting 8 more recruits in to pay him £300 a day for his wisdom, where im sure you would argue that he is in fact rubbing his hands with glee at the prospect of 8 fresh faces that he can nurture and help along on their way to becoming successful traders.

As with most things, the answer is probably somewhere inbetween.

p.s no hard feelings this end either Jeff. I genuinely wish you well.
steven1976

Someone obviously respects mugsgame to get him involved in that Betfair app promotion a while back! ;) I didnt get the recomendation and Im guessing Jeff didn't. I dont know whose good idea it was to try and promote the exchanges, but i doubt they would use people that couldn't back up what they do.
convoysur-2

might i suggest that geff and oscar pm each other,
reading this reminds me why i dont watch soaps, you both sound like 2 little spoiled bitches,
get a life,,
Iron

Hi Marc

You could possibly have phrased that more constructively. :)

I have no gripe with Oscar - and I've PMed him to say 'hope there are no bad feelings'.

I was merely expressing an opinion about the way he was sniping at Mugs. I've been the figure of fun who everyone laughs at many times in my life, so I know it's not much fun being on the receiving end of that kind of cr@p, and I speak out when I see it happening to someone else.

Jeff
convoysur-2 wrote: you both sound like 2 little spoiled bitches,
get a life,,
Naffman

convoysur-2 wrote:might i suggest that geff and oscar pm each other,
reading this reminds me why i dont watch soaps, you both sound like 2 little spoiled bitches,
get a life,,
Nothing wrong with a bit of banter.
oscar123 wrote:If you are going to build up a public profile like that and then start whoring yourself out, trying to lure 8-10 men a month back to a hotel for some sort of £300 a pop trading gang bang
This made me :lol:
Iron

I like this tweet I just saw from Mr Kriel:

'Looking ahead this sets the tone for next years General Election. Labour will win & Public Spending will get out of control. I'm outta here.'

:lol:
Iron

He adds:

'I am now genuinely scared for the prospects of the UK Economy for the first time since 2007. We have recovered but the only way seems down.'

I'm beginning to warm to Mr Kriel and to wonder if I've been a bit harsh! :lol:
Naffman

I don't know why he is saying the UK economy is approaching a decline. Aside from London, house prices have barely risen, where I'm originally from in the North East, some houses are selling cheaper than they did in 2006. This would show that the economy has a long way to go before it reaches its height. Also, with interest rates due to go up soon, I just cannot seem to see where he is coming from. But I suppose he can just invest the money his 3K a pop clients have given him over the years.
Iron

This is what I suspect he was getting at: http://publicdebts.files.wordpress.com/ ... 4-2014.jpg

I don't profess to know when interest rates will rise, but you can't go on forever spending like we are, and then printing money to keep the wolf from the door. Sooner or later, there has to be a day of reckoning.

When I read your post, I wondered if you were being ironic. However, it's quite possible that you are unaware of how bad the situation is because the MSM don't like telling people they are doomed. People like bad news, but not when the bad news is about their future.

I could be wrong though, and I'd be interested in theories about how our debt problem won't result in unprecedented austerity and/or crippling tax rises.

Jeff
Naffman wrote:Also, with interest rates due to go up soon, I just cannot seem to see where he is coming from.

Return to “Trading Financial markets”