Reviewing the Automation log some time after racing has completed

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
calvinkbee

Hello all
I hope this is the right area to post this. I'm finding Bet Angel an absolute winner, but to modify my automation trading strategies I will often set a whole day or the full racing card in test mode - normally to use a lay and back strategy.
When reviewing the automation log after I can see quite easily if the lay bet has been matched and completely filled. However on the back bet I will get a message in the log such as '£ 10.00 Back bet placed on Thundering Home at 8.4. Entirely unmatched when it initially reached the market' - and really I can't see from this whether or not it did actually get matched. Also the number of bets matched column goes to zero after a certain amount of time.

Apologies if this is a dumb question, but I'm a missing a trick on how to see if my back bet did actually get filled when looking at the autmation log later?

Many thanks in advance
richbeales

If you tick the box on Advanced Settings to export reports, the reports should be in

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Bet Angel\Bet Angel Professional SE\MarketReports\[Date]\MatchedBets

There's 3 folders created (logs, profit and loss, and matched bet). The folder above should give you info on what bets were matched and when
calvinkbee

Thank you so much for answering this for me!!
Very grateful and this answers my question.
Much appreciated :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”