greyhound

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
ShaunWhite

jay7571 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:54 pm
have search for these cant find a one
You could also look at the horse racing pre-off section. Many of the same principals and ideas will apply and several could be used on greyhounds. viewforum.php?f=53
jay7571

thanks just looking for the ones mention earlier in the post so i can see how they are set up then work out the way i want them to work for me have a system that i do manually just want to see how i can use it with in the bet angel
ShaunWhite

If you get stuck and if you can explain your system without giving away too many secrets, then I'm sure you'll get some guidance or something to get you started.
Dallas

jay7571 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:10 pm
thanks just looking for the ones mention earlier in the post so i can see how they are set up then work out the way i want them to work for me have a system that i do manually just want to see how i can use it with in the bet angel
I cant understand why the ones in the link at the top of the page are not showing up for you, nor why they are not appearing when you search?
'Find the Gap' returns 159 matches for threads containing those words

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”