Green All Selections Bar No Hopers

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
phildavies21

My current bot greens up across all selections. Im looking to create a rule that if im in profit rather than greening normally it greens everything below say 51.00 and then greens everything above 51.00 back to £0.00. Hope that makes sense. Any ideas where I need to look. Id obviously like it to green normally when im in a negative position.
phildavies21

May have it.... Would replacing a green all selection prior to start green to a back all runners with a param set that odds must be under 51.00 and use the net stake as the staking do they same thing? im a little unsure wether this would do it and how it would work out when my net was a negative figure.
phildavies21

Ignore that last comment was a failure as the back all selection requires an odds param before it will place the bet
Dallas

In your main settings there is a option to specify to ignore selections over X odds when closing a trade.

You could try using this and then have a separate rule that deals with those over 51.00
Euler

Usually, the cost is so little that you won't gain much by not hedging at bigger prices.
phildavies21

Thanks both, sorry to be a time waster but after watching beer googles turns over uknowwhatimeanharry and thistelcrack ive decided to leave it green all. Good to know for the future anyway thanks!
Thebest147

phildavies21 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:52 am
My current bot greens up across all selections. Im looking to create a rule that if im in profit rather than greening normally it greens everything below say 51.00 and then greens everything above 51.00 back to £0.00. Hope that makes sense. Any ideas where I need to look. Id obviously like it to green normally when im in a negative position.
On the contrary is there a way you could back over 51.00 for far less money and green up for bigger profits ie bigger greens,you might not have the same strike rate, but it would pay 10 times more,which should cover any expenditure, only my humnle opinion off course

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”