Liquidity Scalp Trade - Guardian Servant

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
betingonly

Hi there,

I wanted to ask for some help from the nice folk on here. Despite my best efforts, I can achieve what I want, thus needing help from the BA community.

I want to make an automation that:

1. Places a BACK trade 5 ticks above the current price if the liquidity at the (higher) price is below a certain value, example £500
2. Once the BACK is triggered (as per above), to place a LAY trade one tick below the BACK price as liquidity reduces one the BACK price to set amount, example £100

This obviously is form of scalping, but placing the initial BACK price early puts me nearer the front of the queue and the aim is the LAY trade is placed as liquidity on the BACK price drops.

If the above is not possible, is there a way to set a servant that will:

1. Places a BACK trade 5 ticks above the current price if the liquidity at the (higher) price is below a certain value, example £500
2. Alert you that the price is 2 ticks away from the BACK price (as above).

Thanks in advance,
Dallas

There are no conditions to test for the amount of unmatched money waiting to be matched at any price, so it wouldn't be possible via automation,

You could do it via a servant if your watching for the unmatched money as you could then start the servant when that part suits your criteria and the servant will take over and place your bets for you
betingonly

Hi Dallas,

Thank you for the quick reply. Can you provide some help with the servant.

Currently I am doing it all manually, so any assistance to semi-automate would be great.

Thank you,
Dallas

For the back bet rule apply it to 'Servant Context Selection'
Always armed
Trigger 1 time

and on the parameters tab use
'Place at' Servant Context Price

Set the stake as you want

Then for the lay bet also apply it to 'Servant Context Selection'
Always armed
Trigger 1 time

and on the parameters tab use
'Place at' Custom Ticks below Servant Context Price 1

For conditions add

Relative Odds Condition
Selections Lay Price is
Equal to
Servant context price
Plus 0 ticks

Then just point your cursor at the odds you want to place your back bet at and start the servant,
That will currently place the lay as soon as the price reaches your back bet so in theory, both are at the front of the queue if you started the servant at a price with none to nearly no back money waiting.

If you want to delay the lay part until your back is started to be matched then you can add an 'amount of matched bets condition' to your lay bet

That should get you started at least
betingonly

THANKS Dallas, that servant works great.

I would like to - as you suggest - not start to apply the lay the trade until £x of the back is taken, but I don't know how to do that.

I've tried but can't. Can you assist in this final element?

Thanks again,
dragontrades

Tick offset?
Dallas

betingonly wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:14 pm
THANKS Dallas, that servant works great.

I would like to - as you suggest - not start to apply the lay the trade until £x of the back is taken, but I don't know how to do that.

I've tried but can't. Can you assist in this final element?

Thanks again,
If you add an 'Amount of matched bets condition' to your lay rule as shown below and where its £5 just enter the amount you want to see matched before the lay triggers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”