Red card signals

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
acecard

Hi all,

I’m trying to write an automation signal relating to home red cards and wondering the best approach. I am thinking of combining the signals functionality with the stored values functionality, i.e. when the correct score is showing 0-0 (using stored values) and the draw odds show a price drop of over "x" ticks for more than 10 seconds (using signals), the chance that a home red card has been given is very high and therefore get out. Is this the most efficient method of doing this? Would monitoring the odds shift on the home team itself be better? I have put the time condition in so that it doesn't just take me out if a large bet goes in and temporarily spikes the odds down, although I may raise this to 20 seconds to give more time for a recovery if a liquidity spike does occur.

What kind of odds movement can be expected in the case of home red cards at 0-0? Not really experienced enough of them to know myself.

Thanks!
JTEDL

Yeah, watch out for spikes as saw that yesterday, Rangers early red card against Aberdeen, draw was about 3.6 spiked to about 5.0 then back to where it was shortly after.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”