Auto change to ladder

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
thomsch

Hi all, wondering if anyone could help with this. I started a part time job recently from four to nine so I miss a good portion of the horse racing through the week. My plan is to record the markets and watch them the next day so i can practice trading this way. The thing is when guardian auto switches to a new market it always shows the one click screen and I'd much prefer the ladder interface to show. I can't see anyway to auto change to it, anyone have any ideas?
Dallas

thomsch

Thank you dallas, looks like I could use auto hot key to change to the ladders.
megarain

I have often wondered why its just not a setting, on the guardian page.

U have a setting to automatically switch to the mkt, why not just have another setting, for ladder or one-click ?

Would make it a deal simpler.
thomsch

It would be a welcome addition megarain, pretty easy to do as well I'd imagine.
Wolf1877

I'd caution against doing a lot a screen recording or other data capture of markets without doing any actual trading. The same applies to practice mode.
Basically Betfair seem to work on the assumption that subscribing to markets without doing any trading for an extended period is probably unfair use of their data and after a period they will restrict the data refresh of your account which will basically stop market data flow into bet angel.This happened to me after approx 1 month of using practice mode when I started.
thomsch

Cheers wolf, I'll limit the time I record to two or three times a week. I can still do a little real trading most days though.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”