Backing when selections last traded price is half SP

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
GranpaChook

Hi guys,

I'm trying to set up what I think should be a simple trigger. Basically I want Guardian to fire in a back bet on a selection if that selection's last traded price hits half it's SP. eg, SP @ 10. If that selection hits 5 in running Bet Angel will then back it. I don't think think should be too daunting!

I think it should be something to do with the relative odds condition but I can't see how to get a % of the SP. I have selected the selections last traded price to be less than the actual SP of selection minus xxx. This is where I think it goes wrong as I can only select ticks or odds. If I select minus 50 odds I presume that is in actual decimals which won't be what I am after.

I feel like I am missing something pretty obvious!

Any help greatly received!

Thank you.
mickypaul72

Hi not sure about sp but if you go to the parameters tab you can select custom percent below best market price on the drop down list then in the box 50%
GranpaChook

Hi Micky,

Thanks for your reply.

Yep, I've got that but that's where to place the bet. I have that set below 50% of SP but I only want Bet Angel to trigger when the price trades at 50% of SP.

Cheers.
Dallas

This file will do exactly what you're after
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=18727

You'll need the latest Version of Bet Angel V1.52 to use it
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=18643
GranpaChook

Ah, that's great! I'll have a play.

Thanks so much, Dallas!

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”