Stored Values

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Ryan7724

Hi
Has peter or Dallas done any video or threads on stored values and how they work alongside signals?
I understand signals but having trouble making them work together make the connection?
Thanks
Dallas

Ryan7724

Cheers Dallas
killerwhale

Not sure i am in the right thread or not. But just would like some help with placing a back bet using stored value once say 2k has been match on a horse market and the LTP is below that match amount. Hope that makes sense and greatly appreciate any feedback.

Thanks in Advance
Killerwhale
sa7med

killerwhale wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:22 am
Not sure i am in the right thread or not. But just would like some help with placing a back bet using stored value once say 2k has been match on a horse market and the LTP is below that match amount. Hope that makes sense and greatly appreciate any feedback.

Thanks in Advance
Killerwhale
see stored value condition, volume condition and relative odds conditions.
killerwhale

Thanks for the reply but i already have read the post about store value from Dallas and tried numerous times but obviously i am doing something wrong. Also not sure how relative odds will help because i am not interested in the odds at the moment with what i am trying to do.

Cheers
Killerwhale
sa7med

killerwhale wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:48 am
Thanks for the reply but i already have read the post about store value from Dallas and tried numerous times but obviously i am doing something wrong. Also not sure how relative odds will help because i am not interested in the odds at the moment with what i am trying to do.

Cheers
Killerwhale
RE relative odds, you're trying to set a condition for odds to be greater or less than LTP no? Not sure which odds you want to be greater than LTP.
FXQU

hi all
been trying to find an answer here on the forum .. can stored values be shared between say horse races? This would mean sharing the stored values between events and that doesnt seem possible via guardian?
cheers
spock

Stored values can only be used in related markets.ie:
horse racing win or place markets etc.
cleoB

Hi Dallas. I'm new here on the forum and I have a question for you. I try to make the connection between Match odds and correct score. I would like that when LTD has a signal announcing in the correct score market to do or not to do something. I did not succeed. I activated stored values ​​in draw (lay name, for event, an entered amount, amount = 1) but the signal does not appear in correct score market. I put in the correct score at Stored Value condition to back score if the condition is higher than 0. If you can please tell me where I am wrong. If I have to put a set / modify stored value only related to draw odds and not in place lay bet rules. Many Thanks
Dallas

cleoB wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:47 pm
Hi Dallas. I'm new here on the forum and I have a question for you. I try to make the connection between Match odds and correct score. I would like that when LTD has a signal announcing in the correct score market to do or not to do something. I did not succeed. I activated stored values ​​in draw (lay name, for event, an entered amount, amount = 1) but the signal does not appear in correct score market. I put in the correct score at Stored Value condition to back score if the condition is higher than 0. If you can please tell me where I am wrong. If I have to put a set / modify stored value only related to draw odds and not in place lay bet rules. Many Thanks
I'm not quite sure I understand what it is your doing but this might help
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=21362

But if not or your still stuck please post back to clarify

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”