Choosing a horse by its last position

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
waywyrd

Hi,

Not sure if this has been answered or not, can't find anything on the search function. Unless I'm using wrong search parameters.

Anyway how do you set up a bot to choose the horse which was say 8th placed on its last race? Or even multiple horses chosen by last placing on their last races.

Thanks,

Waywyrd.
sa7med

waywyrd wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:34 pm
Hi,

Not sure if this has been answered or not, can't find anything on the search function. Unless I'm using wrong search parameters.

Anyway how do you set up a bot to choose the horse which was say 8th placed on its last race? Or even multiple horses chosen by last placing on their last races.

Thanks,

Waywyrd.
Hi, you'd have to scrape some website or database with that information using excel and VBA.
spreadbetting

The API sends form figures so I imagine it's available somewhere within BA as other software displays it.

Included in the RUNNER_METADATA

Code: Select all

[FORM] => 67
captainbang

I have always wondered about this as well. I have the horse form on a custom column on the 1 click screen
but there doesnt seem to be any automation that i have seen were you can use the form data in guardian

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”