Help with the unmatched bets rule

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
redcorfe

Hi,

Can someone answer me this please, I have an automatic rule which places an "off set bet with greening and stop" which scalps a tick either way, similar to the "stable scalping" download.

When the race goes in play, I use a "green all profit conditions" to determine a small profit or loss, if I am not showing a profit.

However, at the off I can have a number of unmatched bets, now I can "keep" or "cancel" manually, but can they be "keep" automatically ?

I have tried use a rule " Keep all unmatched bets" but this doesn't seem to work, which I think might have something to do with the off set bet rule ?

Also why I have your attention, (silly question alert ) Is there any setting which would only "green up" if you were in profit, and not if in a negative position ?

Many thanks
Jukebox

redcorfe wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:39 pm
at the off I can have a number of unmatched bets, now I can "keep" or "cancel" manually, but can they be "keep" automatically ?

I have tried use a rule " Keep all unmatched bets" but this doesn't seem to work, which I think might have something to do with the off set bet rule ?

Also why I have your attention, (silly question alert ) Is there any setting which would only "green up" if you were in profit, and not if in a negative position ?
When you run a rule to 'Keep Unmatched Bets' any open bets will be marked 'Keep', however any new bets you make after you run the rule will not be marked Keep - that includes any offsets that might have been generated after you ran the rule. You can run a keep bet rule as many times as you need.

Grrening up if in profit is straightforward to automate - add a new rule in your file, Rule Type: 'Green All Selections' and add condition, Condition Type : 'Green All Profit Condition' and the rest is easy to figure out.
redcorfe

Cheers Jukebox, that seems to have worked. :D

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”