Bet Angel - Automation : Using the Projected BSP

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Tjt
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 6:54 pm

Fri May 22, 2020 7:51 pm

For some reason now, it has duplicated the back bet and placed two back bets at the same price...

Any suggestions as why it has done this?

Image
Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tjt
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 6:54 pm

Fri May 22, 2020 7:52 pm

2020-05-22 (3).png
2020-05-22 (4).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tjt
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 6:54 pm

Fri May 22, 2020 7:54 pm

2020-05-22 (5).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 14828
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Fri May 22, 2020 8:23 pm

Did you make a change and re-save the rule while it was applied to the market?

Its about the only thing that could reset it and trigger the first rules again without you knowing it would happen

Tjt
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 6:54 pm

Fri May 22, 2020 8:32 pm

I was watching the market whilst it was happening which is the strange thing about it!

I'll keep my eye on it and hopefully it doesnt happen again!

thanks dallas

User avatar
ShaunWhite
Posts: 6188
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:42 am

Fri May 22, 2020 8:55 pm

Tjt wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:51 pm
For some reason now, it has duplicated the back bet and placed two back bets at the same price...
Go back to my comment that starts "You look like you're placing a second bet"

Edit: Ignore that for now. Just checking your new screenprints.


The whole thing ran twice by the looks of it the storing the value and the bet....... did you open and close the rule editor after the first bet? If you do that it can cause it to reset and run again.
Last edited by ShaunWhite on Fri May 22, 2020 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
ShaunWhite
Posts: 6188
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:42 am

Fri May 22, 2020 9:00 pm

Tjt wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:26 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:44 pm
You may or may not be aware that projected bsp is only updated every 60s. If you're doing this in the latter stages of a market it might deviate from actual bsp by a considerable margin.
So would you recommend starting the automation earlier? Say, instead of 2 minutes to the off, say 8 minutes prior to the start instead?
Can't really comment on that, ProjSp may be very different at -8min to what it is at -2min. Projected SP isn't like a tissue price, it's just basically iro the mid price of the market at that point in time give or take whatever is on the sp bets book.

Tjt
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 6:54 pm

Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:55 pm

The projected SP doesn't work too well!
I'm thinking of a different approach.

I would like to place 75% of my bet at the actual BSP and then the remaining 25% at a certain percentage above the actual BSP in-play to essentially gain a higher sp.

I have been tinkering around with this in automation but I'm finding some slight difficulty in applying this.

Does anyone know how I can apply this?

The simplest way to apply this would be to make a place back bet rule at the actual BSP using 75% of my desired stake and then to create another back bet rule backing at a certain percentage above the BSP in-play with the other 25% of my stake. The only thing with this is that I will have to manually work out the percentages of my stake and change each one every time I alter my stake(although not difficult).

Then it would essentially become semi-automated. I want to be able to enter any stake of my desired value (100%) and then let the automation do the rest for me.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 14828
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:09 pm

Tjt wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:55 pm
The projected SP doesn't work too well!
I'm thinking of a different approach.

I would like to place 75% of my bet at the actual BSP and then the remaining 25% at a certain percentage above the actual BSP in-play to essentially gain a higher sp.

I have been tinkering around with this in automation but I'm finding some slight difficulty in applying this.

Does anyone know how I can apply this?

The simplest way to apply this would be to make a place back bet rule at the actual BSP using 75% of my desired stake and then to create another back bet rule backing at a certain percentage above the BSP in-play with the other 25% of my stake. The only thing with this is that I will have to manually work out the percentages of my stake and change each one every time I alter my stake(although not difficult).

Then it would essentially become semi-automated. I want to be able to enter any stake of my desired value (100%) and then let the automation do the rest for me.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance
Add a 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rule and on the stored value tab store 'an entered amount' (and input whatever stake you want) and adjust it by minus 25% as shown below
BSP.jpg
Then add another SV this time minus 75% and give it a different name.
You can call this rule something like 'My Stake'

Then on your two back bet rules use the Stored values as your staking method and select one of the above for each.

To change the stake amount or percentages at any time just edit those two SV
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tjt
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 6:54 pm

Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:16 pm

Thank you again dallas!

I'll give it a shot.

Post Reply

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests