Rule out ‘harness racing’?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
rbb1986

Morning,
Woken to find my Guardian has gone crazy triggering on what I didn’t even realise is actually harness racing in Australia.
It usually triggers and matches 1-2x per night for US and AUS combined but this morning it’s done 7 Aussie harness races.
It’s actually profited in total overnight, but only due to Previous US races behaving themselves.
Have checked volumes compared to the normal racing and I can see why it may be succumbing to instability in the market, and I know absolutely nothing about Australian harness racing so definitely not keen to keep them in there.

What’s the easiest and quickest way to rule them out - I use coupons to add the markets so can I rule all out at that stage, or is it just as easy to write an automation rule to tell guardian not to trigger on them?
Cheers in advance.
Dallas

In the market filter of your coupon if you include the text;
NOT Pace AND NOT Trot

That will keep all Harness Racing out of your search and from being added to Guardian
rbb1986

Dallas wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:36 am
NOT Pace AND NOT Trot

That will keep all Harness Racing out of your search and from being added to Guardian
Awesome thanks Dallas.
rik

Dallas wrote:
NOT Pace AND NOT Trot

Hey Dallas, do you know there is an easy way to filter out markets that have only 2 outcomes/runners in the market selection? thanks
Dallas

rik wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:37 pm
Dallas wrote:
NOT Pace AND NOT Trot

Hey Dallas, do you know there is an easy way to filter out markets that have only 2 outcomes/runners in the market selection? thanks
If you mean test for the number of selections you can't do it at the time of search but you can use the following method to find and remove and 2 selection markets from Guardian
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=18794

Only instead of using a 'Fixed Odds Condition' you'd use a 'Number of Selections Condition'
jamesedwards

Dallas wrote:
NOT Pace AND NOT Trot

Does this still work since Betfair 'improved' their market description hierarchy?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”