back 0ver 1.5 goals at halftime if score is 0-1

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
The Drift King

Hi people hope everyone is keeping well. Im new to betangel and was looking to setup a bot/signal were the home team team is trailing 0-1 in the 50th min i want a back bet to be placed for there to be over 1.5 goals, then again in the 57min if the score is still 0-1 then the 64th min If score is still 0-1 then 71st min and the final bet in the 78th min again if score is still 0-1. Thanks take care.
Dallas

You'll need to create two files to do this

The first applied to the CS market needs a 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rule applied to Betfair row index 1
On the Conditions tab you'll need 2 x Fixed Odds Conditions as follows

Current Selections
Lay Price
Is Greater than 40

Nominated Selections in Betfair row 1
Back Price
Is Less Than 20

(the prices are a rough guide just to eliminate/include score lines and can be further modifed)

Then on the Stored Value tab Store a Value on the 'Event' with a name and value of your choice (ie you could call it 'trigger' and use a value of '1'

Then save the file.

Next you'll need another file applied to the o/u1.5 market, this needs a 'Place Back Bet' rule applied to Betfair Row Index 2
On the Conditions tab you'll need a Stored Value condition
To test the Stored value named 'trigger'
is equal to '1'

(or whatever name and value you used)

That will do it
The Drift King

thank u so much for your advise. Is there any chance of me importing this file from anywere???

Regards
Dallas

The Drift King wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:18 pm
thank u so much for your advise. Is there any chance of me importing this file from anywere???

Regards
No, thats why i typed it out for you
The Drift King

ok thanks
god bless

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”