Guardian Confusion

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
kascello

Hello, was hoping somoene could explain some things about guardian and using automation across different markets.

A) If I load multiple horse races and place automation on them, will they still run in the background even if I remove them from guardian but still keep bet angel running?
(to de-clutter guardian for other markets)

B) Will multiple types of automation run on the exact same selection or will they overlap each other every time a new automation is selected?

C) How would I go about running a seperate practice account whilst still running my main live account?
Dallas

kascello wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:34 pm
Hello, was hoping somoene could explain some things about guardian and using automation across different markets.

A) If I load multiple horse races and place automation on them, will they still run in the background even if I remove them from guardian but still keep bet angel running?
(to de-clutter guardian for other markets)

B) Will multiple types of automation run on the exact same selection or will they overlap each other every time a new automation is selected?

C) How would I go about running a seperate practice account whilst still running my main live account?
A), Guardian is the backgroud tool of Bet Angel, so markets need to be loaded into that for automation rules to trigger in the 'background'

B), You can only apply one file to a market but each file can contain multiple rules, but you need to ensure these don't conflict with each other
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11857

C), You can open as many instances of Bet Angel as you want so just login again this time choosing a different mode
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=12446
kascello

Dallas wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:50 pm
kascello wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:34 pm

A), Guardian is the backgroud tool of Bet Angel, so markets need to be loaded into that for automation rules to trigger in the 'background'

B), You can only apply one file to a market but each file can contain multiple rules, but you need to ensure these don't conflict with each other
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11857

C), You can open as many instances of Bet Angel as you want so just login again this time choosing a different mode
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=12446

Thanks for clearing that up Dallas :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”