Back to Lay

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
nadeoye

I am trying to automate a very specific procedure on Bet Angel

I'm looking to compare the odds of up to 3 horses in any given race

I want to be able to compare each horse with respect to how low the odds drop within say the last 5 mins before the off.

I then want to back the one that drops the lowest just before the off and then lay it in play.

Now I need to lay at a specific price based on whatever odd I backed at.

So for example if I backed at between 3.5 - 4.0, I would look to lay at 2.8 in play.

Any ideas how I can get that configured. I've literally grown 20 new strands of grey hair and still came up with nothing.
Dallas

Are the horse the front three in the betting or betfair order etc or are they choosen by you?
nadeoye

Most of the times its the front 3 horses.

However, I would also be interested in knowing how to do this if I were to choose the horses.
Dallas

nadeoye wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:34 pm
Most of the times its the front 3 horses.

However, I would also be interested in knowing how to do this if I were to choose the horses.
Nominated horses (3 or more of them), is tricker to do and would require a Servant and automation file connected to each other.
Its not a bad suggestion for an example so if you can give me a few days i'll put one together and add it to the shared files section.

For just the front 3 in the betting (or the same selections in every race ie, every race back the runners in Betfair's rows 4-8 etc) then you'll need to use Stored Values, to store the move of each of the required runners, then does some calculations with Stored Values to find the one thats moved the most to then trigger the bet rule on

Also, one other thing would you want to count the number of ticks or IP% of the move?
Obviously ticks can be a bit miss leading depending on the prices of the runners being targetted

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”