Calculating WOM in automation as a stored value?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
BetWin

Hi,

I'm a newbie and trying to get some data together through automation to export into Excel so I can look at it at my leisure- I've managed to build a few rules and export LTP, VWAP, Traded vol % etc, but I can't see a variable for WOM anywhere?
I can see "best back price", "2nd best back price" etc ( for lay as well) in the drop down menus but was really looking for a way to export an overall value out of BA vs having to work it out once it was in Excel.
I've had a good search through the forum but am still scratching my head, either everyone else knows how to do it or I've already read it and don't understand it anyway :shock:

Any pointers?
Thanks
Atho55

I use this method
WOM Calc.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

There isn't an option to select from the picklist of Stored Values but you can use SV to calculate your ow WOM then store that to a History List
BetWin

Thanks, I was hoping to do it all in BA so it would spit out a number at the end- how would I go about building the stored values up to calculate it? Is there a screen shot I can see , sorry I know you're a busy man!
Atho55

Use the calculation from the earlier screenshot and SV`s based around the 3 best Back and Lay prices. No easy way to add SV`s yet so will be moderately harder than it should be.
jimibt

Atho55 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:22 pm
Use the calculation from the earlier screenshot and SV`s based around the 3 best Back and Lay prices. No easy way to add SV`s yet so will be moderately harder than it should be.
yeah, i think there was a half suggestion to allow SV's to be used in calculations, rather like the Eval() function: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=21798
BetWin

The formula way sounds great, would be pretty versatile as well. Thanks all, got some more Excel to play around with later then...
jimibt

BetWin wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:57 pm
The formula way sounds great, would be pretty versatile as well. Thanks all, got some more Excel to play around with later then...
add your upvote to that suggestion and it may just happen -people power!! ;)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”