Feedback

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Please post feedback on the new tool on this thread so we can keep it all in one place.
PeterLe

Hi
I posted this in another thread:-

I've been running this on a test account on the greyhounds this morning and then the racing this morning. I think it is a great addition. I didn't use it in isolation but in conjunction with excel.
For the next version would it be possible to have a rule that allows me to control the data request? (or even better in excel itself).

It does provide another level of functionality and with that comes new ideas.
I might even try it on the US horses tonight using the greening rule and coupled with a spreadsheet..

Worth pointing out though: If anyone is using the greening function in running I would do so with some trepidation as the greening function uses the best avail price at the time which can change in an instance, unless there is someway of safeguarding via the new automation tool.

Regards
Peter
LeTiss

Just been trying out some strategies on Lyon vs Rennes. Absolutely amazing piece of kit, that must have taken some planning and many hours of hard work to integrate that into the software. It suits my trading style completely, and is worth the £150 alone.

Many congratulations, and many thanks
mcfc1981

what is the new tool?
LeTiss

The only downside I've noticed, is that there's a number of conditions with regards to triggering bets, but none that seems to take the current book % into account? If not, that's a shame, because in Sports betting the book % is one of the most common indicators of where prices may move
Last edited by LeTiss on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeterLe

mcfc1981 wrote:what is the new tool?
Hi
The new version release :--viewtopic.php?f=29&t=5048

Regards
Peter
Last edited by PeterLe on Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pokerguy

It's a great feature....on occasion I have also found like another poster here that it will enter multiple bets even when unmatched bets on selection = 0

Features I would love to see are:

Link to range %
Ability to size stakes to selection odds
Euler

Don't forget the inplay delay in football may register no bets despite the fact you have just put one in.
mpendle

LeTiss 4pm wrote:The only downside I've noticed, is that there's a number of conditions with regards to triggering bets, but none that seems to take the current book % into account? If not, that's a shame, because in Sports betting the book % is one of the most common indicators of where prices may move
Seconded.
mikelenard

I've just mentioned this on another post, but it is feedback nevertheless hence why I'm including it here.

Inter Milan game started at exactly 17:04, but new automation tool takes starting time of 17:00. I place my trades on exactly 30 minutes, so 4 minutes really is a big deal to me. If I use the In-play time then that also causes me a problem as if market is suspended for whatever reason a new time will appear after each suspension.

There may be a simple answer to this, and I'm hoping there is.

Regards,

Mike
mister man

well here goes.

i used to subscribe to bet angel but left due to the complexities that led me to abandon excel linkage here and use another bot for automation, and another trading tool that is far cheaper (you will know the one).
seeing the new automation tool in a marketing e-mail from Mr Angel, i thought id give it another go.

see copy request..

Sent: Fri 18/11/2011 18:47
To: Bet Angel Support#
Subject: Bet Angel Support Request

Support request from Bet Angel website.

Guys

re major new version

this new feature (automation) could be what im after, i was a subscriber but stopped a few months ago. could i have another trial to see if the new features suit me more..

regards

jon

Hi,

Many thanks for your email.

You can apply for a trial here - http://www.betangel.com/trial/

Note that if you have used Bet Angel in the past 12 months you will not be eligible for a trial.

If this is the case there are several purchase plans available here - http://www.betangel.com/buy/

Kind regards
Tony
Bet Angel Limited

what a terrible response

eiher tony didnt read my mail, or is suffering from acute service speak.... a straight forward no would have been preferred to that reply, which neither says yes or no, answers nothing directly, or helps me in any way...

so Ferk it i thought ill give it a go for a month
anyway

After testing my automations on horses and footy over approx 10 markets careful watching what happened,i thought great this is actually working.
so loaded up approx 30 markets and thought lovely jubbly...
all the football markets failed to execute the greening up request, despite it working in my trials. Cost me a bit despite using small stakes only, you cant trust this toll....
so im pretty much peeeeeeed off, not only with the appalling response from Tony, but it dcont work anyway...
wasted a months subs ( no biggy) and itll be most likely back to my bot that works even if its a touch more limited than than what was offered here but not delivered...
As for Tony, if you mean NO just say NO.

Good luck gentlemen...
jacky2

This automation tool is so powerful.I almost can do everyting on your VPS sever.Yesterday,I lay the draw in 1 half time and green after goal.Everyting is ok.

But As a user of Betangel.You konw,Betangel is the most influential Api for betfair.So we are used to raise higher demand to you.

The tool is:When time is **,We can do(bak,lay,greening,close and so on).But if I need lay the team who lead 1:0,I just could tell EXCEL:if the team price is 30% off,lay it.but if the other player has a read card.The team price also 30% off.So I counld't exclude this condition.More serious,If I need lay 2:0 team.I don't know how to set the EXCEL. :? 30% off,40% off,50% off?

So we need import score to Api.Like Peter said:We have contact betfair,but they did't support.And if buy the serve.It is so expensive.I konw other API could do this.So betnagel'automation next step may be here.We can do everthing at ** time,at ** soccer.That will exciting.

In all,This tool is so great.I am very proud to use betangel 4 years. And look forward to your progress.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Jon,

We have to have some rules in place around trials so I am sorry you fell foul of them. But we have to have a line somewhere.

We have been using the automation for some time without problem and put it to use everyday. We ran the automation yesterday on the premiership football without any problems. We strongly advised people to use practice mode so that you can get used to the characteristics of automation as some of the characteristics may exhibit themselves differently from what you expect. So we fully expect people to spend a bit of time bedding in ideas or executing strategies. Depending on how you set up the rule it's possible your 30 markets were on too slow a cycle to execute commands specifically within a time window.

If you can replicate what you think the issue is, then export the rules file you are using and send it to support so we can have a look at it.
mikelenard

I would appreciate it if Support responded to my feedback also, regarding football start times.

Mike
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Probably what is required is an additional conditions, time since suspended and maybe time since inplay. We can have a look at that.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”