problem with Green All Selection

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
miroos

Hello,

I tried to use this automation and I find some problem.

I put Place Back Bet with Offset bet and Stop.
Second rule is Green All Selection with conditions:
The market is in-play
Unmatched bets=0
Green All profit<0

My idea is when odds move in wrong direction and Stop Bet is placed then Green All - or better to say Red all (I don't want to use Offset with greening and stop).
But in the time between when is back bet placed and lay back is going to place (few seconds)automation recognize there is Green All<0 and there is no unmatched bets - and automation do this - Green All.After that offset place my lay bet and there is huge minus on account (luckily in practice mode).

I think there is problem and maybe you have some solution for this.Or maybe I put some wrong parameters or conditions.

I hope you understand what I wrote because I'm not so good in English.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Considering you're betting in-play, there is always going to be a period of time (while betfair's in-play delay counts down) when you have no unmatched bets in the market.

Rather than using the Green All command, it'd probably be best to place your offset bet 'with greening' switched on.
miroos

Thanks for advice.

Like I said in my first post I don't want to use Offset with greening and stop - but maybe this is only way in automation.

Probably thru the excel I may do what I want - but I'm still learning VB for excel.

Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”