Keep

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
giulio2010

Hi all, is there a way, using BA, to automaticly placed the bet and KEEP without manual intervantion to change cancel to SP or KEEP.
Thank you in advance.
Euler

This video shows you how to set up automation to automatically SP: -

http://www.betangel.tv/video/using-bet- ... to-sp-bets
giulio2010

Thank you..very much
giulio2010

I have watched the video above but, unfortunaly does not solve my problem unless I can add 2 more automations without the use of Excel. If I had the lay the draw automation how can I also add KEEP IN PLAY on that same automation? I have used other softwares in the past and they actually have a single click that automate KEEP or SP automaticly..There may be in BA too but I cannot find it..Thank you in advance..
P.S. See the PICs below...I am looking the same market LAY the DRAW to be kept in play without my intervantion and without Excel.. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

In the umatched bet area you have two big buttons 'Keep All' and 'Take SP All', click those and all bets will be kept or turned to take sp.

Any unmatched bet has the same options on it.
giulio2010

Euler wrote:In the umatched bet area you have two big buttons 'Keep All' and 'Take SP All', click those and all bets will be kept or turned to take sp.

Any unmatched bet has the same options on it.
Thank you. It is probably because of my english that I can't find what I am looking for. I saw those buttons but still I have to be near my computer and do it manually. Let's say, I downlaod on guardian all match odds that interests me, I then click on automation LAY the DRAW £2 each game with 55 ticks profit using the option offset with greening. The bets has to be placed 2 minutes prior the game but the back bet fired by offset with greening has to be KEPT in PLAY in automation without me being around..
I d like to thank you for your effort and sorry to bother you with this.. :)

P.S.Here some pics and settings
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

OK, you can add another line the rule file (you can add as many as you want) to keep bets.

Just click the '+' and add another line but on this one use the rule type 'Keep All Unmatched Bets'.

You can specify when it does this. I suggest you repeat the rule by using the 'allow rule to trigger up to ' times so it definately does this. If you are doing this on lots of matches allow enough time for Bet Angel to cycle through all the matches.
giulio2010

That's GREAT thank you...

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”