automation rules triggered twice in 2 different horses

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
mifa

I set up auto rule but the bet angel was rigered twice. !st I USED USED THE FAVORITE setting and it was of course more obvious as the odds changed there the different horse was bet on so I changed the rule to row "1" but the same happend?? How come 2 different horses can be backed ?? How can I make sere, the all bets will be on the same sellections?

Regards

JD
kelpie

If I understand you, either:

- ensure the selection is also conditional. Use conditions tab > fixed odds > selection = favoured position. (Or trade profit = "-£xx" or relative odds = "minus x" odds)

- or if you only want to back/lay one selection then stick with a single automation. First horse to meet your criteria triggers the automation. No other horse will get actioned.
mifa

well I am new to this but I try to set it up as scalping tool to see if it works. It does but only in the favorite price goes down. If the price drifts it does place one of few bets and when the price goes up it stops till theoff when it "greens up" for loss so I will need to find a way to close earlier for smaler loss but the main point is, if other horse I guess comes with lower odds the script automaticly swith to this horse and place bets on him even though the selection should apply the the 1st row and not the favorite since the original horse is no longer favorite since his odds drifter past this "new back favorite2 selection". I thought there is button where yu can lock "place bet(s) on single selection only" to simplyfy the back/lay scripts. JD
kelpie

Selections should be controllable if you use "trade profit = "-£xx" "

Also, if it only works when "favourite price goes down" then I think this means you are laying first back second. For consideration, you could back first and lay second. Even if a back/lay trade goes against you have a finiste risk (the back stake) plus it may come good in the end

It has been a few days for my reply. My apologies.
kelpie

Sorry - belay my last. Wrong way around. Comes with trading while chipping in to the forum!!

Should be:

Also, if it only works when "favourite price goes down" then I think this means you are BACKING first LAYING second. For consideration, you could LAY first and BACK second.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”