the greybot

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
floppydisk64

Hi All

I have searched here before I asked this question so sorry if its been asked before.

I followed the betangle set up for the grey bot and have let it run for a on and of over the past few weeks and on a whole this breaks even or small losses.

I find where it losing most is when it lays a dog and doesn't get it matched and them lays again leave my with a big minus,

is there a way to prevent this, another parameters
to hep stop this? I'm not great at programming and I'm sure there's more I could do to make this preform better?

thanks
6thSense
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

I'm not sure what you are referring to here? Are you talking about a video somewhere?

There are a few conditions you can set in Bet Angel automation to prevent further bets being placed.

What have you tried?

I would start by selecting the 'Number of unmatched bets condition' and setting to 'equal to zero'.

Also, use practice mode if you are unsure how something works. This way you will not risk any money.

Also use with only a single market in Guardian to ensure Guardian is only monitoring that one market.
Dublin_Flyer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB1QfR34ca4
That's the video the OP refers to 6th Sense.
floppydisk64

thanks Dublin thats the video I was talking about

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”