Bet Angel - Release & version history : UPDATED: New beta version of Bet Angel v1.50.1 - Now on general release

Euler

Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:22 pm

Freepunt wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:28 am
How do you update and keep all your current settings?
Just download and install the latest version, you will keep all settings.

jimibt

Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:03 pm

i'm not sure if i mentioned it separately or not. but would it be possible to extend the stored values functionality to allow them to be used in conjunction with the stake options on placing a trade. so, rather than having a fixed value of £100 for example, a stored value could be used along the lines of stake=svBackStake

there are quite a few times where a single rule could benefit from having prior logic determine the best price for the conditions, rather than having multiple duplicate rules to deal with this logic where only the stake (hardcoded) changes.

Abraquay

Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:13 pm

Downloaded the latest version 1.50.1 but cannot see Jockey Name,Trainer, Last part of selections's name e.t.c when i click on the star.
Under the button colour on Peter's latest video it says Additional Information. Under the button colour i see Display and under that
Cancel existing selections unmatched. Right clicking on one click screen odds does not show pre-set stakes. Are there some settings
i need to change first?

Abraquay

Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:21 pm

Sorted it now. Need to click on display additional information first.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”

• Information