Bet Angel - Release & version history : New beta version of Bet Angel v1.55.0 - now on general release

Post Reply
User avatar
ANGELS15
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:57 am

Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:52 pm

Sorry about this. That doesn't seem to have worked. I've saved the image in ms paint but can't see how you upload it here. I assumed the insert image icon in 'post a reply' would open the computer directory so you could then post the file but that doesn't appear to be the case?

User avatar
ANGELS15
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:57 am

Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:55 pm

Euler wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:48 pm
You need to make sure you are on the very latest version as Betfair broke the charting.
Thanks for the swift reply Peter. I've already got v1.55.0 unless it's been updated again?

Jukebox
Posts: 1217
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:31 pm

ANGELS15 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:55 pm
Euler wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:48 pm
You need to make sure you are on the very latest version as Betfair broke the charting.
Thanks for the swift reply Peter. I've already got v1.55.0 unless it's been updated again?
There have been a couple of revisions to 1.55.0 to fix some Betfair changes - the graphs issue was one of them. BA have kept the link up to date at the top of this thread. We're currently on 1.55.0.b2

User avatar
ANGELS15
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:57 am

Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:38 am

Jukebox wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:31 pm
ANGELS15 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:55 pm
Euler wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:48 pm
You need to make sure you are on the very latest version as Betfair broke the charting.
Thanks for the swift reply Peter. I've already got v1.55.0 unless it's been updated again?
There have been a couple of revisions to 1.55.0 to fix some Betfair changes - the graphs issue was one of them. BA have kept the link up to date at the top of this thread. We're currently on 1.55.0.b2
Thanks for the update.

User avatar
ANGELS15
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:57 am

Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:34 pm

2020-08-03 (1).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
ANGELS15
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:57 am

Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:37 pm

This is what I'm seeing when I try to look at graphs. I have version 1.55.0 can't find any later version in this thread.

download/file.php?mode=view&id=18419
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
jimibt
Posts: 2537
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:42 pm

Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:39 pm

ANGELS15 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:37 pm
This is what I'm seeing when I try to look at graphs. I have version 1.55.0 can't find any later version in this thread.

download/file.php?mode=view&id=18419
the link is on the 1st page of this thread (viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21544), the 1st item ;)

direct link: https://www.betangel.com/securedownload ... _beta2.exe

User avatar
ANGELS15
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:57 am

Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:34 pm

jimibt wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:39 pm
ANGELS15 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:37 pm
This is what I'm seeing when I try to look at graphs. I have version 1.55.0 can't find any later version in this thread.

download/file.php?mode=view&id=18419
the link is on the 1st page of this thread (viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21544), the 1st item ;)

direct link: https://www.betangel.com/securedownload ... _beta2.exe
Thanks very much for the clarification/link. Euler had said I needed to update to the latest version which I thought I had. Recently when I was logging in to Bet Angel there had been a pop up box saying there was a latest version. I had assumed it was 1.55.0. I now have 1.55.0.b2 and have access again to the graphs.

Thanks again.

makkad
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:38 pm

Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:34 am

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:40 am
makkad wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:01 am
"In this example we are storing the VWAP in a history list using a Servant and are using that history to display a purple region on the chart and show the current VWAP as a purple marker on the Ladder across five columns."

What a great improvement!!

Could you point me to an instruction(s) to show how to do this please?
Here you go
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=21252
That's TRaffic Light - I was hoping for the Purple shading on 5 x columns

makkad
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:38 pm

Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:06 pm

jamesg46 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:47 am
jimibt wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:26 am
jamesg46 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:22 am
Very impressive, I can't wait to have the VWAP highlighted on the ladder along with where prices were x seconds ago. This is a heck of a serving with a load of trimmings.
yup- stuffed!! burp.........
:D Started with the VWAP Highlighted on my ladder but there is so much that I feel like a kid in a sweet shop now!
Never done anything like this - how can I add to my BA? Also it looks like VWAP is chartable but I can't find that option on advanced chart settings

Post Reply

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”

  • Information