New Beta - Version 1.26 - Layouts, profiles, settings editor

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

PeterLe wrote:Am I right in thinking that no matter what values are set for the above four parameters, they are still governed by the limit data request setting?
That's correct.
PeterLe wrote:..and re the Profit and loss refresh; does this apply just to the overall P&L on the account or for each individual selection??
It controls the refresh of P&L for individual selections.

The account balance is auto-refreshed every ten seconds by Bet Angel.
PeterLe

Thanks
Just been playing around with it via the excel interface..It's great having the ability to fine tune the settings..
regards
Peter
Finoh

How do you get all the 3 prices on the ladders evened up across the screen. You used to just tick Full market depth.

I can't read the $$ amounts on the bottom of the ladder screen. As I drag the screen further down the number of ladder rows just keeps increasing. I do not want the ladder taking up all of the screen from top to bottom.

Cheers

Finoh
oddstrader

just hit the return key
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Finoh wrote:I can't read the $$ amounts on the bottom of the ladder screen. As I drag the screen further down the number of ladder rows just keeps increasing.
We haven't been able to recreate this so far, the ladder should resize to fill the available vertical space, but still allow room for the total money display.

Which version of Windows are you using?
Is your ladder window docked or undocked?
Does the display issue occur both in enhanced and standard ladder modes?

Could you upload a screenshot so that we can see if we can spot anything unusual?
gutuami

BA just a suggestion. Would it be possible to have an option that will keep linked the runner on the <advanced chart> with the one on the ENHANCED LADDER. As an addition to {market, ladder 1, ladder 2,ladder 3, No sync} options.
thanks
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

gutuami wrote:BA just a suggestion. Would it be possible to have an option that will keep linked the runner on the <advanced chart> with the one on the ENHANCED LADDER. As an addition to {market, ladder 1, ladder 2,ladder 3, No sync} options.
thanks
If you sync with 'Ladder 1' then the chart will display the runner selected on the enhanced ladder when it's in enhanced mode.
gutuami

very well thought, thanks.
PeterLe

Hi BA

Just a couple of questions please..

- Is there a beta version 1.26 available for the server edition? (I can only see the 1.25 for the server listed)..

- Could you tell me if it would be possible to edit the config file to further reduce the Matched & Unmatched bets and Profit&Loss (I currently have them both set to 200ms in the supplementary data refresh)..If this is possible is there a point at which no advantage would be gained by reducing further still??

Thanks
Peter
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

PeterLe wrote: - Is there a beta version 1.26 available for the server edition? (I can only see the 1.25 for the server listed)..
Yes, it's available at:

http://www.betangel.com/securedownloads ... _beta1.msi
PeterLe wrote: - Could you tell me if it would be possible to edit the config file to further reduce the Matched & Unmatched bets and Profit&Loss
200ms is the fastest betfair will allow any vendor to call their API. Their servers are configured to update odds five times per second, so they say their would be no advantage in calling more frequently.
PeterLe

Great thanks for that..
regards
Peter
mctash

Hi all,

The issue i'm about to describe first happened late Saturday night whilst monitoring a Mexican football match using Bet Angel.

The UI (thinking about it I only use the ladders and they are whats freezing) seems to freeze indefinitely. The counters in the status bar report that requests are being made to the API but no on screen updates occur. Also the bet response time seems to go up and up. Just started to trade UK racing now and within 1min the same issue occurred. Requests are being made but no screen updates.

Some stats about my system if it may help.

AMD dual core athlon (not overclocked)(amd dual core optimized installed)
2 gig kingston ram
IDE hard drive.
Nvidia 9800 GT graphics
Delta 1010 sound card.

XP sp3 with all updates

The thing is I reinstalled my OS last friday and so I really haven't installed much that may be causing the error.

I'm going to revert to 1.25 from 1.26 beta and see if the issue still occurs.

Will report back in an hour or so.

Tash
danum

I’m having a few teething problems with the new beta version:

I am using a saved layout which has Guardian, 3 advanced charts and the ladder undocked, I load the following football markets into Guardian: +/- 2.5 goals, CS and match odds.

Obviously the +/-2.5 goals market has only 2 ladders but when I switch from this market into any of the other 2 sometimes I can still only see 2 ladders i.e. on match odds I can see the ladder for Team A and the ladder for Team B but no draw and likewise for CS I can see 0-0 and 0-1 but that’s all. I have found that if I undock the ladder, switch markets and then reopen the ladder it usually fixes the problem but on a couple of occasions when I go to the ladder screen again it is blank (happened once) or it opens but it seems to have lost my ladder settings and instead of opening 28 large rows it opens 15 small?

Any ideas?
SpikeyBob

I have also noticed the 2 ladder issue that Danum mentions above, although I do not have notes regarding the circumstances under which it happened. I may have a play around later on with switching between O/U & MO markets.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

If you can isolate what causes it, we should be able to correct the error.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”