Free Tommy Robinson

Betfair trading & Punting on politics. Be aware there is a lot of off topic discussion in this group centred on Political views.
SeaHorseRacing

I honestly thought this forum was good until today...

It is a 3 page topic, where for almost two of the pages all that has been stated is I dont think it should posted on this forum...

Guys, read the initial post. It was to update people who do follow, Pretty much only me has been the only one discussing politics...

Haliday- Your last 3 posts are as follows. Free Tommy Robinson, racing forum sydicate and todays racing. 2 out of 3 non trading related.

Shauns- Your last 3 posts are as follows. Free Tommy Robinson, Completely daft messages on social media, Super 6 world cup.

Please guys dont take this as a stab, I am just making a point. But nearly everybody here is sounding like a hypocrite. I could be sad and go through every moaner about this, but really its just one post. 99% of the posts here are trading related.

I started a david bowie death topic, loads of fine discussion.
George michael- the same.

I could list about 20.

This simple fact is. Your assuming that this topic is about someone who is deemed racist or criminal when in fact is not true, but you have all already made your decision and opinion about this guy without any real research, but thats fine.

Ever see me moan on the tennis thread? I never post on there. infact about 70% of my posts are todays racing.

All you have to do is just click on the topics of your interest.

It was just one post out of the blue... to make awareness.

I really hate ice cream, tomorrow i am writting to head office of the supermarkets and asking them if they could put the ice cream section in their supermarkets in a seperate freezer at the end of each store with a closed door. Just because I dont like it.

But just remember that ice cream I dont like was only just a one off product which wont be on sale next week, in fact your forget it existed in a few months...
spreadbetting

The simple fact is you were making up stories of D-notices and people being gagged which isn't the case regardless of how you try to spin things.
SeaHorseRacing

So the government didnt order for this?

https://twitter.com/Taxitony2011/status ... 0864173062

MEP and leader of UKIP tweeted this?

This isnt gagging?

https://twitter.com/GerardBattenMEP/sta ... 7214456832
to75ne

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 7:06 pm

This isnt gagging?

that is not a d notice (they are not actually called d notices anymore)
SeaHorseRacing

spreadbetting wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 6:56 pm
The simple fact is you were making up stories of D-notices and people being gagged which isn't the case regardless of how you try to spin things.
The simple fact is. I never mentioned any "D-notices", in any of my posts prior to this point you made.

I said he has been censored, which is fact... that was it. Maybe you should re read this topic and realise infact your making up stories. :lol:
jimibt

Halliday wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 5:27 pm
jimibt wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 4:52 pm
what's all this -coming in late on this one, couldn't be bothered to read any messages but presume the concentrated drink of our generation is under threat. are all flavours now banned, including barley orange??
Certainly think the difficulty in obtaining Robinson’s Orange Barley is a far more serious issue than Tommy Robinson ( hasn’t he had about 4 different names ? ). Think Waitrose have it in offer at 2 for £3, if anyone know where it’s cheaper please tell !!

Think Robinson has done something similar on several occasions and currently has a suspended sentence hanging over him.Plently of coverage of the incident and arrest so not quite sure what opening poster is bleating about. Certainly no censorship.

He continues to have freedom of speech in this country, and certainly hasn’t been gagged .Last person I would use to garner support against censorship etc

Agree with others not the place to discuss such a divisive topic and odious person .
agreed - oh and i think the marmalade is still generally in stock! .. but, FINGERS xx'd ;)
spreadbetting

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 7:06 pm

This isnt gagging?

No they didn't , the courts did and no it's not gagging. He's been charged with contempt of court for broadcasting about an ongoing case as far as I can see. It's perfectly reasonable to ensure no reporting of his case is published until that trial has finished in order to avoid prejudicing the outcome of that case. His referring to people outside the court as "Muslim peadophilies , muslim rapists" at an ongoing court case could be seen as somewhat defamatory and prejudicial considering no verdict has been made yet. Now I'm not expecting you to have a law degree but it seems perfectly reasonable to me to ensure people get a fair trial certain things need to be suppressed until after court proceedings have been finished.
DeHVbw0WkAEJasg.jpg
ShaunWhite

.Free Baldrick!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SeaHorseRacing

:lol: :roll:

Throughout his live streaming, he made it clear that he would use the words alleged Muslim paedophiles etc.. In which he did so.

Additionally, the group turning to court, were there for their sentencing as there was no jury. Just a judge. The law applied to stop their being any mistrial through publication... however this wasnt possible.

There was no jury for the case, hence the reason this was the first time he turned up in at that court in leeds and this wasnt the first hearing of the case...

The whole point of this whole entire story is the point that the UK government are setting him up and what you just explained will again be told by the media.

You know what happens when facts are proven in these moments... come on call me racists or far right.

Finished with that one, anyone else want to have ago?
BetScalper

He will be released in due course due to the following....

1. He was arrested and taken straight to prison
2. There was no trial
3. He was denied access to his OWN legal team
4. The Judge who had him arrested was looking out of the windows and saw him breaking a court order. She has now put herself in a very difficult situation by being a key witness.

A number of MPs/Lords have written to the current Home Secretary informing him of the legal ramifications surrounding Tommy's arrest and imprisonment without a trial.
SeaHorseRacing

I just dont get it. Its ok to talk about this people. Its ok to agree withsome.

Look, Garry Gliter was a create artist. but hes a paedophile piece of crap. Doesnt take away the fact he had talent.

See this case and moment in time for the fact.
The bare fact this guy had an original suspended sentence for calling someone a muslim paedophile is obscene. The people he called that- were Muslims and conficted paedophiles. Regardless of anything. He stated facts.

Islam is a choice. Its not a disability, its not a race. Its an ideology.

It is no different from calling an actor a soapstar paedophile. Would anyone have a problem with that?

Just because alot of islam followers have a darker skin they can play that card.

Why is it so hard for anyone to see the real truth here.

You know what, as i said in my original post, I dont like the fact that tommy pretty much only pursues muslims only. because he does. But the facts are the facts.

This is all because the gov want to censor us all with islam.

Im done here.
Derek27

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 8:12 pm
Why is it so hard for anyone to see the real truth here.
What you're really asking is why can't people see the truth as you see it?

The simple answer is that many people see things very differently to you!
spreadbetting

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 8:12 pm

Im done here.
Somehow I doubt that very much :lol:
Euler

The thing to remember when you get into an argument is that everybody views an argument from their own viewpoint and any case you make to support your argument will also support the other persons. Generally speaking, people can only view the world from their own point of view and will always attempt to reinforce and confirm that.

The same psychology permeates the markets as well.
jimibt

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 7:41 pm
.Free Baldrick!
i always remember with affection my wife's disappointment on returning home with that movie about the orca pod member that got trapped and was taken to an amusement park!! there was no such free offering inside the box -just a fickin dvd about a whale :(

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106965/

btw - don't even get me started on the Dido fiasco turns out it was just a CD!!

Return to “Political betting & arguing”