uk racing

The sport of kings.
oz trader

anyone know how I can watch all of uk racing live in australia
Derek27

Isn't Betfair video available in Australia?
ANGELS15

Is SKY tv available in Australia? If so here in the UK you can have attheraces for free, not sure if it would be free in Australia. Also you could subscribe to Racing UK if that is allowed either through SKY or the internet. If you can get both those services then you're pretty much covered.

As Derek27 asked what about Betfair video? you can also find out about Betdaq and whether it's possible to have online accounts with UK bookmakers who also allow you to watch through their site/apps albeit for a nominal minimum bet (1£ i think).
oz trader

no betfair video available in Australia, sky racing covers just a few races of uk racing racing uk wasn,t available to austalia years ago will have contact to see if things have changed
Dallas

This question might have been in the Aus section on the forum where some of our Aussie friends may see it better and be able to comment?
TipTopTrader

all you need is a Tab account and you can watch the uk races they are on a 15 to 30 second delay.But its about 15 seconds even on the Aus racing which is really annoying,have been caught in play alot just a natural reaction when you see 1 horse left to load and boom you are in play.That is if you use a tablet,pc or phone.I know that foxtel sky channel is pretty much close to live or within a second not sure about international races,dont stay up that late.
TipTopTrader

Australian's can't use betdaq.They pulled out the Australian market a few years ago due to some legal matter.I tried to register the other night.The website said sorry but can't because of country restrictions.So no in play sports trading, no online poker, and a slave to betfair.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”