Horse racing Automation rules- BACK bet TO LAY bet FAV

The sport of kings.
Bot2020

Hi People,

I'm A Newbie to Bet Angel Professional and still learning, testing and trying out the automation sofwtare including the difficult to grassp the methods of 'signals' and 'stored values' (only left). I needed help with back the favourite long distance racing which includes another rule for Lay bet to cover the fav horse incase the fav horse starts losing.

I tried to find the shared files (for this closest was 'lay 2nd fav.baf) but somehow the rules on it didnt work.... my stratedgy is simple I want to back the fav horse at pre-off... say the odds are 2.2 but as soon as the race goes off the odds start to drift 30 seconds into the race (commonly) say from 2.2 to 3.6, I want to trigger Lay bet for the same horse after the back bet is in place but somehow the lay bet is not triggering ON THE SAME HORSE... as follows

General parameters condition signal stored values

Place back bet best market price n/a n/a n/a
(Position 1 sorted
in favourtism)

Place Lay bet

(Guardian nominated best market price >3.5 n/a n/a
selection 1
)

Is their something wrong or missing here, would be so kind to fill me in or edit it... would somebody be kind enough to create it and DM me the file or i can send the one I have DM and just edit it for me and send it back because when i tried to test it, it wownt work for me :(((.

thx look forward to your responces!
Dallas

Bot2020

Hi Dallas,

Thankyou for replying ... I applied the rules and the laying side is working now.... but y only problem is that its not laying on the same horse I want to ay the same horse that Im initally backing during the race which is the favourite in my case .... you told me to put any selection ... and so what its doing now is laying any selection ....how do i just get it to Lay on the same horse that I intially backed!??
Dallas

Bot2020 wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:45 pm
Hi Dallas,

Thankyou for replying ... I applied the rules and the laying side is working now.... but y only problem is that its not laying on the same horse I want to ay the same horse that Im initally backing during the race which is the favourite in my case .... you told me to put any selection ... and so what its doing now is laying any selection ....how do i just get it to Lay on the same horse that I intially backed!??
Did you also add the 'Number of place bet triggers condition' is equal to 1
to the lay bet rule?

Last bumped by Bot2020 on Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:26 pm.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”