racestatsapp

The sport of kings.
invisiblelayer

bondleo777 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:35 pm
To say a fav will lose due to previous odds and have no weight for trainer performance etc is weird.

If it did work then it would a much bigger twitter support than it does.
Just look at the wrong faces promoting it on Twitter. I wasted a few minutes looking at this the other day. Never heard of them until reading on here, why would anyone use that over all the other trading software available? As for the data, it's meaningless junk. I'm not sure proform, flatstats or ratingtheraces will be running scared anytime soon. Utter tripe to my eye
jimibt

invisiblelayer wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:27 pm
bondleo777 wrote:
To say a fav will lose due to previous odds and have no weight for trainer performance etc is weird.

Just look at the wrong faces promoting it on Twitter. I wasted a few minutes looking at this the other day. Never heard of them until reading on here, why would anyone use that over all the other trading software available? As for the data, it's meaningless junk. I'm not sure proform, flatstats or ratingtheraces will be running scared anytime soon. Utter tripe to my eye
i've got a feeling the fan and the shizz are going to be re-acquainted dramatically some time soon -lol
jamesg46

jimibt wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:36 pm
invisiblelayer wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:27 pm
bondleo777 wrote:

i've got a feeling the fan and the shizz are going to be re-acquainted dramatically some time soon -lol
The part where someone asks Mike why he wasted 13 years of his life might be the trigger. I'm sure a half decent software developer could of saved him 13 years.
Emmson

Not investigated the product as not my thing but struck by the bad attitude, how is that the way to convert sceptics?
Euler

Trader Pat

Good to see the forum Tell Him What Kind Of Fool he's been with his attitude
decomez6

Is TRUMP a marketing genius? Says the wrong things and still got the keys to the White House .
Use the Streisand effect to deliver a Ronald Reagan’s message of ‘ make America great again.

Alex furgerson’s was a great manager ,attracted great players to Man United. He was not known to mince his words .
very thin line between arrogance and confidence .
Humbleness Is exponentially useful to the bottom line.
decomez6

Where are the RSA users? please stand up.
Has anyone fully understood and followed the instructions.

Mean reversion and martingale are not crimes.
They can be very useful when used accurately and in the right frequency.There are many other Silent majority and are hardly mentioned.
Are you trading, gumbling or investing?
Short term or long term?
Are we all talking about the same elephant in the room , but approaching it from different angles?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

Mean reversion and martingale are not crimes. They can be very useful when used accurately and in the right frequency.
Are you saying you think martingale is an acceptable strategy or recommendation?
decomez6

Euler wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:24 pm
Mean reversion and martingale are not crimes. They can be very useful when used accurately and in the right frequency.
Are you saying you think martingale is an acceptable strategy or recommendation?
Not as a whole sale strategy, but as part of a mix.
There are situations where you can clearly spot a biased swing . A very rare opportunity.
sionascaig

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17624&start=40

"GBDundee wrote: ↑Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:45 am
jimibt wrote: ↑Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:30 am
foxwood wrote: ↑Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:26 am

so after 7 days it will cost money ie you are promoting a tipster service that you are involved with and maybe even run :lol:

caveat emptor
i didn't want to be the one to bring this up, but felt like the usual approach. new user, lurk for a bit, then ping out an amazing service discovery.

grr- i hate being a cynic!! :D

btw -anyone recall the *racing system* from a few months ago where it turned out the guy claiming amazing results was actually the director (as confirmed at companise house) of the service!! - lol

GBDundee
I am in the same group as Valda and I can say for a fact he does not own it..he like all others in the group are helping spread the word, as all in the group are enjoying a very high ROI far better than any of you in here would think and are just trying help those who don't do so well get more out of there racing. As for the 7 day trial nothing forces you to go on to pay and no details are taken for you to have the trial. You can see the results everyday on twitter, or read this months issue of 3 Furlongs Out....
posting.php?mode=quote&f=2&p=171466"

Looks like this is the same discussion / system. Thought it was interesting that in GBDundee's answer above - the reason he knows Vlada doesn't own the system is because he does )

Mike I had a quick look at you app and it is very pretty indeed - well done. The videos however are a real struggle to understand. The methodology described in one was so wrong its difficult to know where to start.

Regarding Decomez posts here - they seem to mirror Valda's in the original.
Last edited by sionascaig on Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anbell

sionascaig wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:09 pm
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17624&start=40

GBDundee wrote: ↑Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:45 am
jimibt wrote: ↑Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:30 am
foxwood wrote: ↑Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:26 am

so after 7 days it will cost money ie you are promoting a tipster service that you are involved with and maybe even run :lol:

caveat emptor
i didn't want to be the one to bring this up, but felt like the usual approach. new user, lurk for a bit, then ping out an amazing service discovery.

grr- i hate being a cynic!! :D

btw -anyone recall the *racing system* from a few months ago where it turned out the guy claiming amazing results was actually the director (as confirmed at companise house) of the service!! - lol
I am in the same group as Valda and I can say for a fact he does not own it..he like all others in the group are helping spread the word, as all in the group are enjoying a very high ROI far better than any of you in here would think and are just trying help those who don't do so well get more out of there racing. As for the 7 day trial nothing forces you to go on to pay and no details are taken for you to have the trial. You can see the results everyday on twitter, or read this months issue of 3 Furlongs Out....
posting.php?mode=quote&f=2&p=171466

Looks like this is the same discussion / system. Thought it was interesting that in GBDundee's answer above - the reason he knows Vlada doesn't own the system is because he does )

Mike I had a quick look at you app and it is very pretty indeed - well done. The videos however are a real struggle to understand. The methodology described in one was so wrong its difficult to know where to start.

Regarding Decomez posts here - they seem to mirror Valda's in the original.
Interesting. THanks.
Anbell

This is interesting (this is on BF letterhead)

Betfair appear to recognize that the good stuff in RSA is really useful, as many of you have mentioned.

I can't post the PDF

The data link goes to https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j017z6at68zl ... xgIga?dl=0

and the survey link to
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z8ZY7HS? ... k_value%5d
BF1.JPG
bf2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anbell

Anbell wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:07 am
This is interesting (this is on BF letterhead)

Betfair appear to recognize that the good stuff in RSA is really useful, as many of you have mentioned.

I can't post the PDF

The data link goes to https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j017z6at68zl ... xgIga?dl=0

and the survey link to
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z8ZY7HS? ... k_value%5d

BF1.JPG

bf2.JPG
ETA this was posted on the slack channel Aug 5 with the following text:
"we're looking for people to have a play with a new approach to packaging up our historic price data, and we'd really appreciate it if some of you would be interested in taking a look at this data set and completing a survey :bar_chart: we're particularly interested in people who feel that the stream JSON data is a bit of overkill, but can still work with a JSON data set which is effectively a rework of the listMarketCatalogue and listMarketBook betting API responses. more details below, please let me konw if you have any queries and do hit me up if you download the data set!"
megarain

I paid the 55 quid for a month's RSA pro use, and have given up after a week.

I am not worthy.

If u decide to take the plunge, ensure u have 30 hrs + to throw at it.

The help is limited. Its watch the videos, get it or don't - we don't really care.

I have decided I don't care.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”