Local settings have an impact on Guardian automation?

The sport of kings.
Raven44

Hi folks and happy race day!

So, I'm fairly new to the concept of automation and was wondering whether any of you know if my settings may be interfering with the automated bots which I have applied in Guardian.

For instance, If I have reversed the bet display and/or have the offset with trailing stop within a market, which option is the priority and would the bot over-ride my usual manual set-up as I seem to be breaking even on 99% of my trading when I use the Guardian and downloaded automation software.

Perplexed is the word.

Also, is there any way of resetting my settings to default just in case i've tweaked something I shouldnt have.

Thank you in advance
S
Dallas

The settings used in rules are independant of those on your trading screen, even the settings rule to rule are independant
ie, you might have 2 back bet rules in one file one offset with greening and a stop a 5 ticks the other just places a bet with 2sec fill/kill

The setting on the main ribbon/banner are only for when manually betting and you enable global settings on that screen (uncross the blue cog icon)

On the blue login window you can select the factory default layout and settings profile

Return to “Trading Horse racing”