Trading Horse racing : Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
Post Reply
Derek27
Posts: 7266
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Sun May 24, 2020 12:17 am

Emmson wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:41 pm
The discrepancy between those yank live shows and what the exchange is showing is often bizarre, shortly before off 23.37 Lone Star Park Ruxin was 6/5 on live show and being traded over 6 on exchange. Ruxin also won
I think the live shows are place pools and in weak markets will change drastically.

Emmson
Posts: 1280
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Sun May 24, 2020 12:29 am

Derek27 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:17 am
Emmson wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:41 pm
The discrepancy between those yank live shows and what the exchange is showing is often bizarre, shortly before off 23.37 Lone Star Park Ruxin was 6/5 on live show and being traded over 6 on exchange. Ruxin also won
I think the live shows are place pools and in weak markets will change drastically.
I tried to go to school on google about those live shows and gave up looking. The cupboard is bare :(

Derek27
Posts: 7266
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Sun May 24, 2020 1:13 am

Emmson wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:29 am
Derek27 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:17 am
Emmson wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:41 pm
The discrepancy between those yank live shows and what the exchange is showing is often bizarre, shortly before off 23.37 Lone Star Park Ruxin was 6/5 on live show and being traded over 6 on exchange. Ruxin also won
I think the live shows are place pools and in weak markets will change drastically.
I tried to go to school on google about those live shows and gave up looking. The cupboard is bare :(
Sorry, I didn't mean place pools but tote pools. Some horses are labelled as running for purse which means not a single bet has been placed on it on course. So the tote pools must be extremely weak.

Emmson
Posts: 1280
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Sun May 24, 2020 7:50 pm

Ruidoso Downs, New Mexico that is a new one on me I will be keeping abreast tonight.

User avatar
gazuty
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:03 am

Sun May 24, 2020 11:16 pm

Emmson wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 7:50 pm
Ruidoso Downs, New Mexico that is a new one on me I will be keeping abreast tonight.
More like greyhound racing.

Diacritical Quark
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:55 pm

Mon May 25, 2020 11:30 am

Why is there such poor volume with some of these French races? It makes it impossible for me to trade but the quality of the races and courses seem good, I don't get it?

Derek27
Posts: 7266
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Mon May 25, 2020 12:28 pm

Diacritical Quark wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 11:30 am
Why is there such poor volume with some of these French races? It makes it impossible for me to trade but the quality of the races and courses seem good, I don't get it?
Not sure, but I think in France you can only bet on the Pari-Mutuel. The French group ones are quite good though.

User avatar
rik
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:16 am
Location: London

Mon May 25, 2020 2:28 pm

Derek27 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:17 am
Emmson wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:41 pm
The discrepancy between those yank live shows and what the exchange is showing is often bizarre, shortly before off 23.37 Lone Star Park Ruxin was 6/5 on live show and being traded over 6 on exchange. Ruxin also won
I think the live shows are place pools and in weak markets will change drastically.
I tried to arbing with the american tote its much less reliable than australian.
Runner can be displayed odds 9 right at the start and end up paying out 5.

Post Reply

Return to “Trading Horse racing”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Naffman and 2 guests