Trading Horse racing : Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
Post Reply
Emmson
Posts: 1417
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:54 pm

In a grade 1 at Saratoga the fave Toms Detat came out the stalls very badly and no way back from that. Very unfortunate for his backers.

Emmson
Posts: 1417
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:52 pm

In the longest yank race I can remember 1m6f Saratoga just now the suspend monkeys were at it again, suspending the in-play market 1/2 way through the race for about 5 seconds for no reason whatsoever.

Emmson
Posts: 1417
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:59 pm

Emmson wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:52 pm
In the longest yank race I can remember 1m6f Saratoga just now the suspend monkeys were at it again, suspending the in-play market 1/2 way through the race for about 5 seconds for no reason whatsoever.
Maybe this was the equivalent of someone who works in a cake factory spitting phlegm in the mix just out of pure spite/malice.

User avatar
rik
Posts: 905
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:16 am
Location: London

Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:31 pm

Emmson wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:52 pm
In the longest yank race I can remember 1m6f Saratoga just now the suspend monkeys were at it again, suspending the in-play market 1/2 way through the race for about 5 seconds for no reason whatsoever.
seen it happen couple times this year, guess the longer races arent common so the suspender just used to clicking when they pass the straight

Emmson
Posts: 1417
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:11 am

rik wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:31 pm
Emmson wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:52 pm
In the longest yank race I can remember 1m6f Saratoga just now the suspend monkeys were at it again, suspending the in-play market 1/2 way through the race for about 5 seconds for no reason whatsoever.
seen it happen couple times this year, guess the longer races arent common so the suspender just used to clicking when they pass the straight
They did it again just now at Hastings Canada. :shock:

Where is the drive for higher standards at betfair?

User avatar
Euler
Posts: 19448
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: Bet Angel HQ
Contact:

Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:50 pm

Yarmouth delayed and may not complete the session.

tadasbel
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 12:21 am

Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:53 pm

Shame if they void 15:30 as it was my best result so far

User avatar
to75ne
Posts: 2054
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:58 pm

tadasbel wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:53 pm
Shame if they void 15:30 as it was my best result so far
fuck the horse and jockey then, as long as your result stands.

TraderFred
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:55 am

Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:08 pm

Abandoned

NickH
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 7:54 am

Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:10 pm

What happened?

Post Reply

Return to “Trading Horse racing”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest