Trading Horse racing : Today's Racing

The sport of kings.
Post Reply
User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 8793
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:29 pm

Just how low can you back something in???

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 8793
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:32 pm

At least it won with no drama's

dragontrades
Posts: 939
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:22 pm

Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:34 pm

Dallas wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:29 pm
Just how low can you back something in???
I had to lay it at that price but the market got it right

dragontrades
Posts: 939
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:22 pm

Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:42 pm

Tactical Manoeuvre.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mobius
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:15 am

Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:46 pm

Anybody know what is going on with Magic of Milan in the 14.50?
Betdaq vs Betfair.PNG
Since the screenshot the traded volume has gone from 13091 to 15091 on Betdaq. :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Trading96
Posts: 388
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:47 pm

Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:00 pm

mobius wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:46 pm
Anybody know what is going on with Magic of Milan in the 14.50?Betdaq vs Betfair.PNG
Since the screenshot the traded volume has gone from 13091 to 15091 on Betdaq. :?
Doesn't that just mean that someones had £15 on?

lukesanges
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:26 pm

Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:03 pm

Today is making up for the snow ever so slightly so far

mobius
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:15 am

Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:18 pm

It finished with 33,581
Magic finito..PNG
Just left that one alone............................
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MartyMcfly1981
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:27 am

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:58 pm

Not sure what to make of this 5:00 race at Lingfield. Market will not allow Cliffs Of Dover to drift :(

MartyMcfly1981
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:27 am

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:59 pm

MartyMcfly1981 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:58 pm
Not sure what to make of this 5:00 race at Lingfield. Market will not allow Cliffs Of Dover to drift :(
Ignore that actually :lol:

Post Reply

Return to “Trading Horse racing”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests