Trading Horse racing : Australian racing

The sport of kings.
Post Reply
Anbell
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:31 am

Sat May 23, 2020 7:49 am

I'm happy for you all.

I, on the either hand, am dripping red.

ETA * "other". Doh.
Last edited by Anbell on Sat May 23, 2020 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
gazuty
Posts: 1454
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:03 am

Sat May 23, 2020 7:56 am

Starting balance $1000.

First event loss at Efrm, hence the graph starts below $1,000.
chart.png
What a strange, but pleasant day.

And for those curious to know what happened in the middle.

23-May-20 13:15 23-May-20 13:17 210.39 Horse Racing / Rand (AUS) 23rd May : R4 2000m Hcap
23-May-20 13:15 23-May-20 13:18 28.75 Horse Racing / Rand (AUS) 23rd May : To Be Placed
23-May-20 13:20 23-May-20 13:22 20.93 Horse Racing / EFrm (AUS) 23rd May : R3 1000m CL6
23-May-20 13:30 23-May-20 13:32 2.66 Horse Racing / Flem (AUS) 23rd May : R4 1100m Hcap
23-May-20 13:25 23-May-20 13:32 -11.76 Horse Racing / Newc (AUS) 23rd May : R4 2360m Mdn
23-May-20 13:25 23-May-20 13:32 -11.76 Horse Racing / Newc (AUS) 23rd May : R4 2360m Mdn
23-May-20 13:30 23-May-20 13:33 -0.48 Horse Racing / Flem (AUS) 23rd May : To Be Placed
23-May-20 13:34 23-May-20 13:36 -2.14 Horse Racing / Mudg (AUS) 23rd May : R3 1200m Mdn
23-May-20 13:46 23-May-20 13:48 4.27 Horse Racing / MBdg (AUS) 23rd May : R4 1600m Hcap
23-May-20 13:50 23-May-20 13:52 30.07 Horse Racing / EFrm (AUS) 23rd May : R4 1800m Hcap
23-May-20 13:50 23-May-20 13:52 20.76 Horse Racing / EFrm (AUS) 23rd May : To Be Placed
23-May-20 13:55 23-May-20 13:56 -292.76 Horse Racing / Rand (AUS) 23rd May : R5 1100m Hcap
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
gazuty
Posts: 1454
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:03 am

Sat May 23, 2020 8:03 am

Anbell wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:49 am
I'm happy for you all.

I, on the either hand, am dripping red.
Sorry to hear that.

Anbell
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:31 am

Sat May 23, 2020 8:16 am

gazuty wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:03 am
Anbell wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:49 am
I'm happy for you all.

I, on the either hand, am dripping red.
Sorry to hear that.
Cheers.

It wasn't devastating, just relentless. Plus four bot misfires that cost 4 figures to rub it in.

Anbell
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:31 am

Sat May 23, 2020 8:16 am

gazuty wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:56 am
And for those curious to know what happened in the middle.
I'm not sure what this explains?

Anbell
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:31 am

Sat May 23, 2020 8:20 am

There's a metro meeting tomorrow (SAND), and 6 others, for whoever wants to play.

User avatar
gazuty
Posts: 1454
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:03 am

Sat May 23, 2020 8:25 am

Anbell wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:16 am
gazuty wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:56 am
And for those curious to know what happened in the middle.
I'm not sure what this explains?
Well the spike was the bot having a great result on race 4 at Randwick. I turned it up for race 5 at Randwick and gave it all back and then some. Turned it back down for the rest of the day.

Main point was just to show the big negative.

User avatar
mcgoo
Posts: 675
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:30 pm

Sat May 23, 2020 8:42 am

gazuty wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:25 am
Anbell wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:16 am
gazuty wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:56 am
And for those curious to know what happened in the middle.
I'm not sure what this explains?
Well the spike was the bot having a great result on race 4 at Randwick. I turned it up for race 5 at Randwick and gave it all back and then some. Turned it back down for the rest of the day.

Main point was just to show the big negative.
Inspirational stuff gazuty. Sorry you had a bad day Anbell

Anbell
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:31 am

Sat May 23, 2020 8:43 am

gazuty wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:25 am
Well the spike was the bot having a great result on race 4 at Randwick. I turned it up for race 5 at Randwick and gave it all back and then some. Turned it back down for the rest of the day.

Main point was just to show the big negative.
Oh. I can't see the profits, just the mkt names.

User avatar
Naffman
Posts: 3941
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:46 am

Sat May 23, 2020 4:42 pm

Seems to be a good card at Sandown tomorrow

Post Reply

Return to “Trading Horse racing”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest