hi

The sport of kings.
delboy11123

Hi im Dean and quite new to this although done my reaserch before purchasing bet angel. I have read its bad to trade inplay although it seems prices drop on the off. Im only looking for 1 trade per race so am i going about it wrong by backing just before the off? Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks :oops:
Jimmy

Hi Dean,

Inplay can be very dangerous, but if done correctly it can be very rewarding. Unfortunately Iam bad at inplay as I have lost a fair bit inplay in the past.

But I think there are a couple of guys on here who do in play and do it well, so hopefully they should be able to give you some good advice.

Good luck

Jimmy
delboy11123

Thankyou, i havent done to bad but tend to push it too much. Have tried it the normal way but cant seem to corectly judge which way it will go...any tips?
lilgreenback

HiYa,

When in play you usually find out the hard way that you have layed or backed the wrong horse just when you don't want it to win/lose.

Advice? probably the same sort of thing a lot would give, keep stakes to a minimum. Look at the charts the BF ones as well as the streaming charts.

Give yourself time to look at what is happening and try to judge from the amount and weight of money which way the market is going. Put a stop loss in to cut you out should it go the other way. Don't go in play try to preserve your bank, appreciate you will lose at some point but that it all about learning and it is also about how you lose and what you can do differently in a similar situ.

Look at the other posts, check out those by Cran, Drifter, Quinney, Andy Fuller, JS, there are losts of helpful "posters" out there who will and have taken time to help us out.

LilGB
delboy11123

I appreciate this may sound dumb but ive tried studying the streaming charts and its still not sinking in :roll: im getting the hang of the weight of the money but it changes so quick ay.
delboy11123

not only that but i cant seem to open the BA manual, not quite sure why.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”