Bet Angel Automation - Football : Correct Score HT Bot

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 14771
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:07 pm

dragonsfire1981 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:01 pm
Hi Lee,

I'm having problems importing this as it says it was made with a different version of Betangel to the one I'm using- was it made with an older version? I'm trying to import it with the newest Betdaq version- are there compatability issues between the Betangel and Betdaq versions?

What I'm trying to do is build a bot which will lay the 0-0 CS in the first half from around 20 mins in, and dripfeed 3 stakes as odds move in.
There are separate versions of Bet Angel for Betfair and Betdaq and automation files can't be swapped between the two.

You'll be able to recreate some rules in the Betdaq version but the Betfair version has tons more options so ones like this from Lee can only be used with Bet Angel for Betfair.

User avatar
LeeCaL
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:02 pm

Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:11 pm

dragonsfire1981 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:01 pm
Hi Lee,

I'm having problems importing this as it says it was made with a different version of Betangel to the one I'm using- was it made with an older version? I'm trying to import it with the newest Betdaq version- are there compatability issues between the Betangel and Betdaq versions?

What I'm trying to do is build a bot which will lay the 0-0 CS in the first half from around 20 mins in, and dripfeed 3 stakes as odds move in.
Hi,
This is only compatible with the betfair version of BetAngel Pro.

Kind regards,
Lee

User avatar
dragonsfire1981
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:27 am

Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:34 pm

Okay gotcha,

Just loading up Betangel Pro now and I can import it now ta. Is there not a way to translate one version of a file from BF to Daq?

If not I probably will attempt to recreate it in Betdaq, it may help me understand what he's done.

Dallas wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:07 pm
dragonsfire1981 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:01 pm
Hi Lee,

I'm having problems importing this as it says it was made with a different version of Betangel to the one I'm using- was it made with an older version? I'm trying to import it with the newest Betdaq version- are there compatability issues between the Betangel and Betdaq versions?

What I'm trying to do is build a bot which will lay the 0-0 CS in the first half from around 20 mins in, and dripfeed 3 stakes as odds move in.
There are separate versions of Bet Angel for Betfair and Betdaq and automation files can't be swapped between the two.

You'll be able to recreate some rules in the Betdaq version but the Betfair version has tons more options so ones like this from Lee can only be used with Bet Angel for Betfair.

User avatar
dragonsfire1981
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:27 am

Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:35 pm

Cheers got it working now.

I'll no doubt have some questions a bit later as I'll be looking at all the things you did to create it in the editor.
LeeCaL wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:11 pm
dragonsfire1981 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:01 pm
Hi Lee,

I'm having problems importing this as it says it was made with a different version of Betangel to the one I'm using- was it made with an older version? I'm trying to import it with the newest Betdaq version- are there compatability issues between the Betangel and Betdaq versions?

What I'm trying to do is build a bot which will lay the 0-0 CS in the first half from around 20 mins in, and dripfeed 3 stakes as odds move in.
Hi,
This is only compatible with the betfair version of BetAngel Pro.

Kind regards,
Lee

harrysson
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:25 am

Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:57 pm

LeeCaL wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:05 am
jonjames38 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:11 pm
I tried this Bot but it just seems to predict the current score at half time so if its 1.0 before the break thats what it predicts but not into the secondhalf neither but when hal time starts. I start the watch list before the games start too so isnt a timing problem. Any ideas?
Hi,
This bot checks the score at the HT break only as many like to trade at this time depending on the score etc.
This one doesn't constantly scan for the correct score throughout the match, just between 55-58min which is during the HT break.

Thanks,
Lee
Is it possible to configure the bot to check the scores through the whole of second half by simply extending the display and signal times times beyond 58 minutes? Thanks.

warren0
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:12 pm

Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:05 pm

Thanks Lee for putting this together mate, no idea why people are giving you grief on here while trying to help the community and then like you pointed out, offering no help on the subject in return.

Nice stuff on YouTube too, more gems to speed processes.

Post Reply

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest