Back the Likely Winner Automation Bot for Horse Racing

Dallas

Yes, on the 'General' tab you might want to set it to trigger 3 times with a 3 sec - i do this with all in-play greening in case the first does nts get matched or its not all matched
greety

I've been reading these posts with interest.
Just out of curiosity (Dallas), would it be possible to back a horse when it hits 1.5 for instance for £10, and then back the nearest two horses in the market, for £2 each, but only if they are both trading at bigger then 6.0?
I wouldn't have thought so because of the two different stakes, but I hope I'm wrong.
Dallas

greety wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 7:42 pm
I've been reading these posts with interest.
Just out of curiosity (Dallas), would it be possible to back a horse when it hits 1.5 for instance for £10, and then back the nearest two horses in the market, for £2 each, but only if they are both trading at bigger then 6.0?
I wouldn't have thought so because of the two different stakes, but I hope I'm wrong.
Yes that can be done, if using this bot after adjusting the odds for your 1.5 back bet just add two more back bet rules to (by clicking the green plus icon), enter the £2 stakes for each of them and include the following condition for them both;
Fixed odds condition
Nominated selection in Betfair order of favouritism 2
Last traded price
Is greater than 6.0
joebloggs123

Thanks Dallas would i do this for the back bet rule. and the hedge loss (stop loss) rule. so it trggers 3 times for the back and lay bet with 3 seconds reaming and thanks for all the support your giving me a great help.
Dallas

joebloggs123 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 9:24 pm
Thanks Dallas would i do this for the back bet rule. and the hedge loss (stop loss) rule. so it trggers 3 times for the back and lay bet with 3 seconds reaming and thanks for all the support your giving me a great help.
No its only the 'green up' rule that required a few triggers just in case the first attempt is unsuccessful due to the fast moving odds
joebloggs123

much appreciated Dallas thanks for your support once again :)
greety

I'm making a mess of this Dallas. I feel stupid because your instructions looked so simple. I'm confused because where you say Nominated Selection in order of favouritism 3, where do I find the 3? I can only find nominated selections 1 and 2.
Hopefully these screenshots should enlighten you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Where you have the word nominated (just below current) then in the droplist to the immediate right select
' by position (Sorted in Betfair order of favouritism) 2'

Also ensure you only add this condition to your £2 back bets rule on the 2nd / 3rd fav (not the original £10 back bet rule) and for this to work you don't need the 'fix market order' conditions
greety

I'm really sorry about this Dallas but I have done what you said, but I can still see no option for inserting position 3 , in order of favouritism. I am going to send you a before and after screenshot, before and after I have clicked on the droplist. So you can see what I am looking at.
Could you check my rule box at the top please?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
greety

After clicking droplist
Dallas

There should be a box to the right of the droplist if you cant see it after scrolling across setting Windows to the Normal font setting of 96dpi should solve the problem.

To make the change, open Control Panel in Windows. Choose the 'Display' option and you should see an option called 'Change the size of all items'. With each version of Windows this is displayed differently, but you should normally see either a slider or a picklist or a set of buttons allowing you to pick the preferred size. You're looking for an option saying either: 100%, Smaller, Normal font or 96dpi (again the display depends on the version of Windows).
greety

Thanks Dallas, you were spot on about the size. I've got that bit sorted I think but there is something horribly wrong my settings I guess.
The bets are being placed early in the race. I'm going to send you shots of my log and settings, it will probably be so obvious.
Hey at least I'm getting more and more practise with my screenshots lol.
greety

mistake 3.png
greety

mistake 4 general tab.png
Dallas

You have your £2 back rules applied to betfair rows not order of favouritism 1 & 2 also the two 'fix market order' rules are still their.

I have attached a copy of how it should be for you to compare the two.
This rule backs the likely winner still but also if the 2nd fav is greater than 6.0 (when bet on fav triggers) it also backs the 2nd & 3rd fav at best price - I assume that's what you wanted?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”