Create a No Lose Trade on Fav and Profit on the Field Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

JePe wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:10 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:53 am
I'de start by turning 'Bet Confirmation' off when using automation, in-running prices can be long gone by the time you click to confirm each bet
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=12880
Hi Dallas,

Thanks for your reply.
I did turn off bet confirmation.
But since there are two, one backing and one laying. I hope that only the lay bet will be activated and not the Back confirmation.

Also I am still confused about the true from what I see at the practice mode.
I think practice mode shows me what is actually going on at Betfair.
So the profit I see in the practice mode is the actually profit what I earn when I be on the on line mode with Betfair too.
Can you confirm this?

Thanks in advance.
The bet confirmation box turns the pop-up box on/off for all bets

Yes what you see in practice mode is exactly what you will see in real mode with regards to prices, money waiting and P/L displayed etc, although it cant be 100% accurate when matching bets in-running and the prices are volatile but its very close, in most cases you will get matched more often in real mode than in practice during volatile markets
JePe

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:05 pm
JePe wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:10 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:53 am
I'de start by turning 'Bet Confirmation' off when using automation, in-running prices can be long gone by the time you click to confirm each bet
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=12880
Thanks Dallas for your very fast answer.

Ref:
"The bet confirmation box turns the pop-up box on/off for all bets."

Here is my experience of a few horseraces with the bet confirnation turned off
I didn't see any popup as aspected.
What I saw first was a loose (numbers in red at automatation screen for all horses exept for the favourite which shows a profit in green color.
Secondly: profit in green for all horses exept the fav, loose in red
But the profit will not cover the backing loose!

For automatation it would be nice to have a choice for with side, Backing or laying, you want to confirm bets popup on /off.

Ref confirmation about information on practice versus realtime info.
I am very happy to read your confirmation details.

I will be back to update here my real time experience.
Thanks again

Hi Dallas,

Thanks for your reply.
I did turn off bet confirmation.
But since there are two, one backing and one laying. I hope that only the lay bet will be activated and not the Back confirmation.

Also I am still confused about the true from what I see at the practice mode.
I think practice mode shows me what is actually going on at Betfair.
So the profit I see in the practice mode is the actually profit what I earn when I be on the on line mode with Betfair too.
Can you confirm this?

Thanks in advance.
The bet confirmation box turns the pop-up box on/off for all bets

Yes what you see in practice mode is exactly what you will see in real mode with regards to prices, money waiting and P/L displayed etc, although it cant be 100% accurate when matching bets in-running and the prices are volatile but its very close, in most cases you will get matched more often in real mode than in practice during volatile markets
JePe

Hi Dallas,

I am running this bot "On Line" now for two days.
Except turning off Confirm Bet as you advised, I haven't changed any setting but everytime the Fav wins I loose the stake price.
What goes wrong here?

PLease see attachement below

Another question is
I run the complete UK and Australian Horse race market with this bot. My laptop on 24 hours a day.
For the last 24 hours I only did get a P & L reports from 8 races at Betfair.com/activity/accountstatements out of over 100 races.
From here I see the amount lost on the Fav, but why so little statements while there are so many races.

All races without reporting has the same message on the Guardian main screen/logs sayimg, as an example:
24-6-2017 08:27:42: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended

Do you have any idea why so many races are suspended and why I do get such a few amount of records.
Please see same attachement.

Note:
I have Zenmate.com on my laptop, so I can use Australian, UK IP addresses.
But changing the IP to an UK one did not improving reporting.

Thanks for your reply in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

All markets get suspended just before they turn in-play and/or when it closes so thats normal to see that in your logs.

Can you post a screenshot of your main guardian page (once markets have been added and automation applied to them) Also if you have the part of a log for the race where you think only part of the rule triggered (no need to post the whole days log just the race in question) those should give a better idea of whats going on
JePe

Hi Dallas,

Thanks for your reply,

I am total new to gambling and Betangel/betfair.
Thanks for understanding.

I have these questions?
"All markets get suspended just before they turn in-play and/or when it closes so thats normal to see that in your logs."

But I should be able to see at my logs the bets the bot did place inbetween the start and closing.
I don't see that.

I select the whole daily horse races from one country.
The bot is constantly running.
Is it normal that I only get about five Lost/Win reports at Betfait in about 12 hours?

Attached two screenshots.
First: Log
Second : Main guardian page
I hope this is what you requested
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

If your account is registered from Aus then you wont be allowed in-play betting
JePe

Hi Dallas,

"If your account is registered from Aus then you wont be allowed in-play betting"

I used a Aus Ip address because I was thinking that my bets where place faster by using a locale Ip address.
Currently I am using a Dutch Ip address, but that doesn't make any difference for the log information.

My Betfair and Betangel account is not registrated from Australia.
I am a Dutch Passport holder, living officially in Thailand.
For the registration of both accounts I have used my Thailand home address.
I have to say that I have not verifyed my identity with Betfair yet because I am still in the trial period with Betangel.
But that can't be the reason why this bot is not avoiding a lost on the Fav, istn't it?

Thanks for your reply in advance
cybernet69

I think there is a problem with betfair if you registered your home address as Thailand as betting is illegal there isn't it ?
Dallas

Can you place bets manually on all markets? that will be the easiest way to find out
JePe

Regarding address in Thailand

You are right, gambling in Thailand is illegal, but loads of people are doing it.
As long as you don't organize gambling or not being a member of an organisation, online gambling at home is not a big issue.
You can't get access to many well known adult sites, but I have seen the Betfair site in Thai language.
Because of that I want to see Dutch TV programs I normally use a Dutch IP address.
That works fine with betfair as I can proof fromt he betting results a few days ago when I start betting.

Regarding manual betting.

I have done that by switching from Guardian automation to one click betting.
As you see at the screenshot I did a couple of bettings on the Ascot Horse race
No problems with the log or with betfair recording.
Betfair account summary manual 2506.GIF
I start to understand why I see so little bet records at Betfair account summary.
Since there is no activity at the guardian logs, there is nothing to report.
At the Excel screenshot you see what I copied from the Guardian logs when I was in the practice mode
At that time the logs where showing important detail about a race.
Betanget Excel 2206.GIF
Here is a screenshot taken from a race in PRACTICE MODE Guardin Automation
Betangel Practice01.GIF
The logs are given all the available info. This means for me that the settings are OK.

Although it is not very practical, the problem with the logs is not the main problem.
The biggest problem is that I pay for lost bets, while the purpose of the bot is that that not should happen.

If you like we can set up a teamviewer session so that you can see/adjust my settings
Dallas

Ok so there's no problem with your account being able to place bets from your location.
Can you add approx a dozen the UK/IRE horse racing markets to guardian and apply the rule to them all (dont connect or apply any excel spreadsheets) also ensure your refresh rate is set to at least 200ms. Then after its ran on a few markets post a copy of some of the logs if it has not triggered correctly
JePe

Thanks for your reply.

I followed your instruction.
A change refresh to 200ms and selected the Uk/Irish market.
Next to that I turn off bet confirmation and changed my IP address to UK.

At the first screenshot you see that I have lost with 4 bets €20
I started with €70 and left with €50
Betfair results 2506.GIF
Below the logs
screenshot BAGuardian03
BAGuardian03.GIF
Shows a matched lay bet

screenshot BAGuardian05
Shows exactly the same as screenshot BAGuardian03 but here I lost the the lay bet.
BAGuardian05.GIF
More at the next post
JePe

screenshot BAGuardian06
Shows 2 matched bets; a lost and a win.
No idea why that is possible?
BAGuardian06.GIF
screenshot BAGuardian07
Shows no unmatched or matched but the betfair results shows a lost.
BAGuardian07.GIF
As a newbee, from the info on the logs, it it hard to understand why I win or lose.
Remarkable is that I lose often on high stakes.

But anyway, the purpose of the bot is not to have a lose.
I wonder why I do have.

I have another question related to this bot.
Is it possible to create a bot that has Back bet on the horse with the least predicted chance to win and a Lay bet on any other horse that win the race?
Dallas

Ok i think i can see whats going on now.

Look at the update column in guardian your still updating markets just once every second (you should be doing this at least every 200ms (prefereably every 20ms if you have enabled streaming).

At the moment if you have just 50 markets in guardian its taking 50 secs to refresh and update each market one time, the back bet of this rule is only armed for a 5sec window before the off so any more than 5 markets in guardian means the back rule wont get triggered on all markets.

Have a read of this thread for full details and how best to set the rule up and why its so important
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 37&t=11491
JePe

Thanks Dallas for your explanation.
I will study every detail and do testing afterwards.
Will report results tomorrow.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”