Bet Angel Automation - General : Trailing Monetary Stop Loss Guardian Automation Bot

mickypaul72
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 1:52 pm

Thu May 17, 2018 8:38 pm

Hi and thanks for sharing this bot its just what i've been looking for. In order for the bot to activate when I make a bet do I have to select "offset bet" from the drop down list then place a back or lay bet. Thanks.

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 15045
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Thu May 17, 2018 8:46 pm

mickypaul72 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 8:38 pm
Hi and thanks for sharing this bot its just what i've been looking for. In order for the bot to activate when I make a bet do I have to select "offset bet" from the drop down list then place a back or lay bet. Thanks.
You only need to make sure its applied to the markets in guardian, it will then kick in when/if the circumstances in the opening post occur

mickypaul72
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 1:52 pm

Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:17 pm

Hi, I am thinking of using this for my bot but I will just use the 'close trade profit condition' The bot I am using at the moment places Lay bets on horses in play when the price starts to drift out, however on the odd occasion the price has come back in again so I am just wondering if this condition good save me the odd substancial loss. Thanks

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 15045
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:47 pm

mickypaul72 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:17 pm
Hi, I am thinking of using this for my bot but I will just use the 'close trade profit condition' The bot I am using at the moment places Lay bets on horses in play when the price starts to drift out, however on the odd occasion the price has come back in again so I am just wondering if this condition good save me the odd substancial loss. Thanks
If you were to use on in-running markets I'd suggest only doing so early on, once they begin to get volatile you'll end up with a lot of premature triggers and missed profits or not being matched at all and still taking a full loss

mickypaul72
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 1:52 pm

Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:05 pm

Thanks for that I think the word volatile sums it up nicely i might have to adopt another strategy because when that lay bet does a U turn and comes back in its certainly a killer. Thanks for the reply.

User avatar
murdok
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:10 pm

Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:22 am

I'm trying to edit the trailing stop values ​​to 0.20 and give me this error any idea for what it might be?

Image

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 15045
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:45 am

murdok wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:22 am
I'm trying to edit the trailing stop values ​​to 0.20 and give me this error any idea for what it might be?

Image
When incrementing a signal value it can only increas e by 1 at a time.

To use smaller increments you'd need to use stored values instead of signals, and do the same with the conditions
So the first set signal rule would store a value of 0.20

Then the first trail green up rule would then use a stored value condition to test the stored value is equal/greater than an entered amount

Post Reply

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest