Scalp using Money Waiting at Best 3 Prices Servant

Share your servants
Dallas

This servant is mainly for use on Pre-Race Markets but could also be used on pre-off football and most other pre-off markets

The servant uses ‘Context Selection’ which means it can be used on ANY selection you want just by pointing your mouse cursor anywhere over that selection when you start it.

The purpose of the servant is to look at the money waiting at best 3 prices on either side of the book, when the money at front prices ie, the best market prices is less than £250 and the money behind at the 2nd & 3rd best prices are both greater than £500 it will place a back and lay bet at the reverse prices using the ‘Context Stake’ (the stake amount you have chosen for the selection on your ladder or one-click screen when the servant is started).

Each opening bet uses ‘Stop on opening bet’, so if only one of them is matched and the odds move against you if it has reached 3 ticks a stop bet will trigger.

The servant can then be started again if and when required and used as many times as you want on the same or multiple selections.

Money Waiting Ladder.jpg

If the market is stable and there is money going through it then with a low amount of money waiting at the best prices and larger amounts at the next 2 prices supporting it hopefully, when placing your bets at the best two prices you’ll get both orders matched quickly.

How it Works

Each back and lay rule has 6 stored value conditions, 3 which look for the money available to back at the 1st, 2nd & 3rd best prices and 3 which look for the money available to lay at the 1st, 2nd & 3rd best prices
If you wish to change the amounts just go each of these 6 conditions and edit the entered amount at the bottom as required.

Money Waiting Stored Value.JPG

To use the servant just click on the ASC Scalp using Waiting Money.baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then open your Servant Manager window and click the rules link at the top and then "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in your dropdown boxes and is ready to be started whenever required.

Once you have it imported into your Servant Manager it can be edited very easily simply by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any servant always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

See the following thread for step by step instructions on downloading and importing a servant into your Bet Angel, or see image below on were to import it in your Servant Manager.
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15194
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
teambulldog

Hi Dallas,
This is great thanks for letting us share it
Julian
eightbo

Oh Dallas you spoil us
Dallas

Thanks guys, but it's all only possible because of the ongoing hard work from the BA development team implementing the options and tools needed and forum users themselves for putting the idea's forward
Chamilapm

HI,
When I try to open this downloarded file it says ... It was created with a different version of BA and is not compatible.. can anyone help with this please? I'm using BA v1.51.2 server eddition
Thank You
Dallas

Chamilapm wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:11 pm
HI,
When I try to open this downloarded file it says ... It was created with a different version of BA and is not compatible.. can anyone help with this please? I'm using BA v1.51.2 server eddition
Thank You
You will need the new V1.52 to use this servant
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=18643
BetScalper

Dallas,

With a few modifications your making it far too easy for us to make money. :)

Great stuff!!!!

Thanks

Mark
Dallas

BetScalper wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 5:11 pm
Dallas,

Great stuff!!!!

Thanks

Mark
Glad to hear you're enjoying them Mark, I know you've waited a while for this particular option to be added
BetScalper

Dallas wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:37 am
BetScalper wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 5:11 pm
Dallas,

Great stuff!!!!

Thanks

Mark
Glad to hear you're enjoying them Mark, I know you've waited a while for this particular option to be added
Yes but it’s been worth the wait. 👍
JTulley

Hi All,

New to BetAngel, and have been trying to find strategies that suit me best, and I like the concept behind this WOM servant.

I'd like to try and modify the version Dallas has provided so that it "scales" to the market size, i.e rather than having to manually change the £500/£250 values I'd like to have the servant look at, say, the money 20 ticks either side of the current price and base the parameters ( including stake size ) on that.

Can anyone with experience creating servants let me know if this sounds achievable using BetAngel, or would I be wasting my time trying to create such a servant?
Dallas

JTulley wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 2:22 pm
Hi All,

New to BetAngel, and have been trying to find strategies that suit me best, and I like the concept behind this WOM servant.

I'd like to try and modify the version Dallas has provided so that it "scales" to the market size, i.e rather than having to manually change the £500/£250 values I'd like to have the servant look at, say, the money 20 ticks either side of the current price and base the parameters ( including stake size ) on that.

Can anyone with experience creating servants let me know if this sounds achievable using BetAngel, or would I be wasting my time trying to create such a servant?
There is another servant which uses the money waiting at best price as your stake, I guess you could store the best 3 prices and add them up and derive a stake from that using a similar principle to the example below
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=18661
JTulley

Thanks Dallas
Ariosai

Hi, any help what parameters to change, tried this and activate trades pretty rarely.

Cheers

Ari
Dallas

Ariosai wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:46 pm
Hi, any help what parameters to change, tried this and activate trades pretty rarely.

Cheers

Ari
There is an image in the OP showing where to find the values to change
BetScalper

Still loving this one Dallas.

I have 6 different versions for different markets. Overall producing really healthy profit.

Top man. :D

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”