Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files : Back or Lay and Place Markers at the Current Prices of Other Selections Servant

Share your servants
Jukebox
Posts: 1278
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:05 pm

Korattt wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:03 pm
4 ladders across the screen, I'm looking to highlight a particular price on one ladder then display over the other three runners at that same level?
but how do you want the price that is to be marked calculated?

Korattt
Posts: 1629
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:46 pm

Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:09 pm

so that when I open up that market said price is there creating a level across including that price?

Jukebox
Posts: 1278
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:21 pm

Korattt wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:09 pm
so that when I open up that market said price is there creating a level across including that price?
If you put this file in Guardian. Then go to markers and Type in the name of the stored value to be shown (choose a clour etc) the sv name is :
SHOWFAVLTP
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Korattt
Posts: 1629
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:46 pm

Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:22 pm

many thanks Jukey, many thanks, I'll give that a whirl :)

Korattt
Posts: 1629
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:46 pm

Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:24 pm

:?:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jukebox
Posts: 1278
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:30 pm

Korattt wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:24 pm
:?:
I updated to 1.55.0 when BA announced it was now official.

https://www.betangel.com/download/

Korattt
Posts: 1629
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:46 pm

Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:31 pm

Jukebox wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:30 pm
Korattt wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:24 pm
:?:
I updated to 1.55.0 when BA announced it was now official.

https://www.betangel.com/download/
sorted

Korattt
Posts: 1629
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:46 pm

Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:46 pm

that's where I kinda got to, its not the LTP I'm looking for its a particular price for example?

Jukebox
Posts: 1278
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:48 pm

Korattt wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:46 pm
that's where I kinda got to, its not the LTP I'm looking for its a particular price for example?
Can't you swap the value in the sv for the one you want? or is it to be a calculation?

Korattt
Posts: 1629
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:46 pm

Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:49 pm

Jukebox wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:48 pm
Korattt wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:46 pm
that's where I kinda got to, its not the LTP I'm looking for its a particular price for example?
Can't you swap the value in the sv for the one you want? or is it to be a calculation?
fixed odds & not LTP

Post Reply

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest