Scalpy by Psychoff

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
psychoff

All time record of €160 profit by Scalpy :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
psychoff

Last page and details of best traded match...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jukebox

Very pretty. I'm curious if Scalpy adjusted following the Leicester v M City loss or if it was treated as an acceptable outlier/surprise.
psychoff

Scalpy couldnt trade in all big matches today due to some problems about data providers. Although a big loss, finished the day with €3 profit. :geek:
cyxstudio

wow i am impressed! well done.
psychoff

Jukebox wrote:Very pretty. I'm curious if Scalpy adjusted following the Leicester v M City loss or if it was treated as an acceptable outlier/surprise.
As Scalpy is trading in under/over markets, unexpected and fast goals are the weakest part of Scalpy (and all traders in this market). Additionally, Scalpy doesnt watch the match and it is always unaware of dangerous attacks. To avoid these situations, Scalpy always monitors the orders in the market and if it feels anything unusual (for example big lays in a dangerous freekick position), it acts according to this.
psychoff

€51 loss yesterday (I was so upset to upload SS's here but you can check from twitter), and +€8 today.

Before weekend, I am going to finish an update for Scalpy which will hopefully prevent some losses.
steven1976

Can I suggest you add your Twitter name to the subject of the thread if its possible to edit it now. I don't subscribe to Twitter, so each time I have to search for your Twitter account and others who read the post not from the start may also miss it.

Also, is there an overall p/l from the starting date to follow or just daily results?
stu410

psychofftrading
stu410

steven1976 wrote:Can I suggest you add your Twitter name to the subject of the thread if its possible to edit it now. I don't subscribe to Twitter, so each time I have to search for your Twitter account and others who read the post not from the start may also miss it.

Also, is there an overall p/l from the starting date to follow or just daily results?
psychofftrading
psychoff

steven1976 wrote:Can I suggest you add your Twitter name to the subject of the thread if its possible to edit it now. I don't subscribe to Twitter, so each time I have to search for your Twitter account and others who read the post not from the start may also miss it.

I dont think that subject can be edited.:(
Yorkshire Pud

How's Scalpy doing Psychoff?
stu410

Yorkshire Pud wrote:How's Scalpy doing Psychoff?
https://twitter.com/psychofftrading
dm1900

Are you using machine learning? If so I have some tips for you.
EyePeaSea

psychoff wrote:Scalpy couldnt trade in all big matches today due to some problems about data providers. Although a big loss, finished the day with €3 profit. :geek:
Am I reading that correctly? You're paying a commission on 2.43%? So you've got around 88,000 Betfair points to get the 52% discount rate?

Jeez... and I'd been planning a small party to celebrate getting up to the 4% discount rate.

Just curious.

Regards

Ian

Return to “Football trading”