EFL Cup 2019/20 - First Round

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Kai

I know :) And I commend you for that, although it's difficult to discuss setups that can be copied/automated on the forum, that's why I'm only comfortable discussing the more difficult trading styles since not anyone can do it. You've already seen some of my favorite trading approaches in our private discussions, so you understand why it would be silly to openly discuss everything, people are just looking for stuff to automate and to add to their trading arsenal, which is perfectly fine.

But I don't mind seeing P&L screenshots everywhere, on social media especially, you can always count on people's need for e-peen enlargement :D I give credit where credit is due, there's zero envy from my side, but their own flexing can potentially give you an opportunity to extract their edge, particularly in niche markets or unorthodox trading styles. With enough experience you don't even need a lot of context or do any deeper reverse engineering etc, sometimes it's enough for someone to tell you that there's an edge to be had there and you can find it yourself once you take a closer look. I absolutely love that, with so many fragile egos around you're honestly spoiled for choice on what to automate first. I've always traded purely based on order flow and intuition and I don't really feel the need to collect too much data, I've only started properly quantifying things in the last couple of years but even someone like me can see the benefits of automation or augmented trading with servants/alerts, it's definitely going to play a major role in my trading. One thing is for sure, Bet Angel is a fantastic piece of product.
northbound

Kai wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:17 am
One thing is for sure, Bet Angel is a fantastic piece of product.
Not sure I agree with your post, but I definitely agree about Bet Angel.

Return to “Football trading”