Psychoff - training course

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Euler

Adam Heathcote was the best trader I've seen and if he would have run a course, it would have been worth paying good money for. A very natural trader.
PDC

Euler wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:52 pm
his English is just fine now, he has been in the UK for some time and has all the nuances that come with it.
Good to hear, odd he didn't do the video spoken then but sounds like it isn't something anyone needs to worry about.

With regards to price I think he would have got criticism whatever price point he went for. Lower, why would someone give up "secrets" for so little, higher, who the hell is going to pay that much for a day.

The market is the best guide imo and I think he has under priced himself given it sold out but I guess it would be hard to judge what price point to pitch it at.

Best of luck to him and all who go on the courses!
Euler

I'd imagine there is always a rush at the start, it's what happens afterwards that will determine interesting thereafter. Hate to say it, but bootleg copies will almost certainly appear.
CallumPerry

To get an opportunity to learn from somebody who has proved themselves in the markets for real would be fantastic but the ONLY problem I see people having is the price. Understandably, this forum is filled with value seeking individuals and for me I have to agree the price is about 10x too much.

Seriously, the price is ridiculous. Approx £100/£200 per attendee is where I'd see value for a basic course. Even if it were Euler himself, I couldn't justify spending 10x that amount + travel + sleep + missing a couple of days from work. Not unless it were 1-1 for as long as I needed... a single day in groups??? I'm sorry, no. Just, no.

I'll be one of the first in line for your classes Peter but please make it a sensible price. Please!
Kai

CallumPerry wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:41 pm
Seriously, the price is ridiculous. Approx £100/£200 per attendee is where I'd see value for a basic course.
Price is probably balanced enough for semi-pros that want to make that next step, this is where I see most bang for buck. Anyone less or more than that will most likely struggle to justify the price, particularly non-footy traders. We can debate for 50 more pages but it's already been settled emphatically, the fact that it sold out the following day basically means there really was a market here and that the price was "right".

What I'd like to see is a detailed FAQ or something on the website from Psychoff, the more experienced people will want to know exactly what they're going to be taught, and of course whether he'll only be teaching one part of his edge or the whole thing (including the scalping etc).
jamesg46

CallumPerry wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:41 pm
To get an opportunity to learn from somebody who has proved themselves in the markets for real would be fantastic but the ONLY problem I see people having is the price. Understandably, this forum is filled with value seeking individuals and for me I have to agree the price is about 10x too much.

Seriously, the price is ridiculous. Approx £100/£200 per attendee is where I'd see value for a basic course. Even if it were Euler himself, I couldn't justify spending 10x that amount + travel + sleep + missing a couple of days from work. Not unless it were 1-1 for as long as I needed... a single day in groups??? I'm sorry, no. Just, no.

I'll be one of the first in line for your classes Peter but please make it a sensible price. Please!
I don't think you can value a course with Peter the same, what can Peter offer, Horse Racing (Pre-off & In-Running) - Football, Tennis, Cricket... & a wealth of knowlege in every aspect of manual & automation + basically anything with liquidity..... name the price & I guarantee people will pay it, probably people who are already profitable but want to advance some.

Get your bids in haha
Trader Pat

Its the Virgil van Dijk conundrum... £75m was questioned when Liverpool paid it but everybody would agree now it was a bargain.

The money I spent to attend Peter's horse racing workshop back in the day was well worth it and its paid for itself many times over (Peter in hindsight you could/should have charged more for that course :D )

If Psychoff has 10 people signed up for the course some of them will say it was worth it and some will say it wasn't, all depends what individual people get from it.
Kai

Trader Pat wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:07 pm
If Psychoff has 10 people signed up for the course some of them will say it was worth it and some will say it wasn't, all depends what individual people get from it.
VVD is a good example. This is exactly where the pricing decisions should be made imho, it should be a balance between the majority that fail and the minority that succeed, and I think that he's managed to find this balanced figure.
CallumPerry

Can everyone please stop justifying it, I'm wanting to attend Peter's one day and i'm trying to plant the subconscious seed that he should offer it as low in price as possible!! I hope he doesn't see this message else my plan will be ruined...
ruthlessimon

I know everyone's probably sick of this thread ;) but I finally found what I was lookin' for:
PeterLe wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 11:29 am
Euler wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:41 pm
It's the futility of it. I have a file that made around £30k last year, but what is it actually worth? A lot more than that. Say it keeps that up for 10 years, that's £300k of future value. Which would then be discounted back to today's rates.
If you were to sell that on Ebay for say as low as £1,000, its highly likely that the buyer would want their money back once they understood how it worked, claiming it too simple ( I expect)
I have a very SIMPLE file that does very well. If I sold it, I expect they would want their money back too despite it making a good profit over time.
If Psychoff's course creates profitable traders/excessively profitable traders; £2K was clearly a steal, & he under-priced it.

But ironically, the 10 might feel hard done by, because they paid £2K for something that (in hindsight) is probably quite simple - just hard to see
Kai

ruthlessimon wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:59 pm
But ironically, the 10 might feel hard done by, because they paid £2K for something that (in hindsight) is probably quite simple - just hard to see
Many of the best strategies/edges are very simple in a nutshell, but getting up there to that point can be pretty complicated.
StellaBot

I can offer FREE ADVICE

IF CAN ADVISE ME HOW TO PROFIT MORE

IM ON WINNING MODE
HENCE NO FUNDS REQUIRED

IF I RUN BAD MAY ASK FOR £1K OR £2K
StellaBot

I have course also
If im a winner
wouldnt have to advertise a stupid daft on here

ITS CALLED OF COURSE

:D
StellaBot

For some
but dont try psychological means to extract money from the Vunerable
If i was a successful football exchange player
I wont advertise help
wearthefoxhat

CallumPerry wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:44 pm
Can everyone please stop justifying it, I'm wanting to attend Peter's one day and i'm trying to plant the subconscious seed that he should offer it as low in price as possible!! I hope he doesn't see this message else my plan will be ruined...
Reckon it would only be more than before, if, Peter added in his £30k p.a. bot settings for free....(or something similar 8-) )

Return to “Football trading”