Couldn't download betfair historical data

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
qwea363636

Hi all, I want to get the exchange historical data from Betfair, but I am not permitted to register with Betfair from the territory I am in, so I am just wondering is there any other way I can do that without a Betfair account? Or is there any nice guy who can share the data with me? Appreciate any kind of help!
Anbell

qwea363636 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:46 am
Hi all, I want to get the exchange historical data from Betfair, but I am not permitted to register with Betfair from the territory I am in, so I am just wondering is there any other way I can do that without a Betfair account? Or is there any nice guy who can share the data with me? Appreciate any kind of help!
Depending on what you want, you can get some data here
https://promo.betfair.com/betfairsp/prices

This tool is useful
viewtopic.php?p=185027#p185027
qwea363636

Anbell wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:53 am
qwea363636 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:46 am
Depending on what you want, you can get some data here
https://promo.betfair.com/betfairsp/prices

This tool is useful
viewtopic.php?p=185027#p185027
Thanks for the reply, and sorry I didn't specify, but I want the exchange historical data of football, the information you gave above was about horse racing, right? That's not what I want sorry but still thanks a lot for trying to help, appreciate it. But do you know any other way to get the football exchange historical data?

Return to “Football trading”